Close your eyes...

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Close your eyes...

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:03 pm

"They eletrocuted me and kept showing me images and memories of when you were with them..." He saw so much of what they did to Miku. He didn't know what to do about it all. They had truly scarred him. "I'll be okeh. Just so long as you are here and safe with me." Kanon laid Miku down and held him close to his body.

"It will never be like that again. You will have a long full life of love and happiness. That is my vow to you...always."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:14 pm

"Kanon... I'm so sorry." Miku cuddled close to Kanon and kissed him again, "I wont leave you again... I promise." He held himself close to him as he fell back asleep. The next morning... things were bright, almost like nothing bad had ever happened. Miku looked down and saw Kanon's head resting on his chest, he shifted so he could hold him better and stroke his long soft hair. Mina came in and smiled, "Good morning dearie, how're you feeling?"

"Better now that things are clear and peaceful... I hope it stays this way forever." Mina just smiled and announced she was making breakfast and that she'd bring it up for both of them. He just nodded and went back to giving all of his attention to Kanon... his lover must have been exhausted to be sleeping as deeply as he was.
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Kanon moved closer to Miku in his sleep, nuzzling softly into the hand on his head. He didn't wake up until the smell of fresh orange juice, omlets, and toast filled his senses. "Hmm? Breakfast?...oh wow...how long did I sleep?"

"Quite a while. But it was needed. Just relax...you'll wake up soon enough. If you boys need anything just let me know." Mina bowed slighlty and left them to their food and eachother.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Miku Smiled at Kanon and handed him his food, "I felt the same way after my first night here. It only gets better..." He kissed his temple before he started eating, it had been over a day since he had... this was amazing.

"We can sleep all day if you want... Anything you want we'll do. It's the least I can do..." Miku still felt awful about Kanon being captured by the cult. Just knowing that they showed him everything they did to him was... it was terrible. Kanon didn't even like to hear Miku talk about it, so seeing it had to have been much worse...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:33 pm

"Actually, a nap in the gardens sounds pretty good for today's agenda. Maybe float a bit in the pool. I really don't want to do anything today. Especially leave the house. It's All Hallow's Eve tonight. There's a lot of bad things wandering around. But we do get the benefit of making homemade candies and handing them out to children. That sounds like fun, no?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Miku smiled, "Sounds fun, I can't wait." They ate breakfast and then made their way to Kanon's garden, laying in the hammock and just... enjoying life. He hadn't felt so free of the cult until today...

"You know... I finally feel... normal. Well sort of... At least, the cult doesn't feel like it has such a strong hold on me. More you than anyone, that's how it should be." Miku smiled and kissed him, letting his feelings be known through that kiss. "I wont let anything bad get you." He poked his tongue out playfully at him. Their bond was strengthening, he could feel it.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Kanon was very comfortable on the hammock. It was quite nice really. He just hoped that today would stay that peaceful. "I'm glad you feel that way. Cause I wasn't wanting it any other way." Kanon moaned softly into his kiss.

"And to think...it's only been a few weeks...this was meant to be. I know it."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 pm

"Mm... I just wish it could have been a little more easier on both of us." Miku didn't regret it though, he may have never met Kanon if not for that crazy cult... He certainly wouldn't change it if given the option. "Once we're both healed up... Do you think that you could... have me again?" He loved the way Kanon made him feel, but he knew they both still needed to heal some first. Though he wouldn't object to things happening tonight... they'd just have to be careful.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Kanon moved to swing them a little in the hammock he'd moved them to. "You read my mind. Though you're right. We will have to heal a bit more..."

"Kanon! Miku! Come help me with the candy! We've got to get them all made and in bags before the trick or treaters come!" Kanon looked up to see Mina standing in the doorway.

"Well the break is over. Come on. Her candy is the best. It'll be fun. I love helping her make candy." The immortal stood and took Miku's hand, leading him into the kitchen to help.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:00 am

Miku smiled and nodded, "I've never made anything before... this should be interesting." And indeed it was, Miku was just intrigued by everything. Mina was amused by his enthusiasm. And after a few hours the candy was ready and in bags, but not long after that the trick or treaters were there and Miku was happily handing out candy. He was enjoying this very much...

Sighing happily he leaned against Kanon and watched all the kids run around, "This is nice... I love this..." Miku leaned up a bit to kiss his cheek. Who would have thought that a few weeks ago he was ready to die and give up on everything. He was glad he hadn't now.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 am

Kanon laughed at Miku's enthusiasm and joined in. They were making candy and bagging them. It was very nice. Miku looked content. Like everything in his life was wonderful. It gave Kanon a good feeling. "I'm glad you enjoy this. It wasn't like this in my time...the Witch Hunts were going on and this was a day everyone stayed indoors and kept quiet." Kanon started laughing though and leaned up to wipe something off of Miku's face.

"You've got some filling on your face."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:24 am

Miku frowned at the idea of witch hunting... It just didn't seem fair... "One of the first girls... that the cult sacrificed was labeled a witch, but from what I understood in the text she never did anything to prove so other than not having a named father..." The thought was a little depressing but the small laugh from Kanon cheered him right up.

"Guess I'm a messy cooker..." He had a playful grin on his face as he crawled into Kanon's lap, "Might I be able to convince you into the shower later? Since I'm so messy..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:28 am

Kanon's hands immediately went to Miku's hips as the other crawled into his lap. "Mmm...I'd be very tempted to. Especially since you're so messy. But I'm afraid that we may need more time to heal. Mina will have to give us the okeh before we try. I don't want to harm either of us further." Kanon leaned back in the chair and pulled Miku's body closer. His arms moved to his back as he kissed his lover deeply. A soft moan escaped him as he did. This was more then he could've asked for.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 am

Miku moaned into the kiss. This was perfect. "That's okay. Being close to you is more than enough for me for now." He smiled and then pulled Kanon up with him. Most of the trick or treating was done, but Mina still waited outside, "Come on, shower and some cuddling and sleep sounds great."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:56 am

KAnon got up and was more than happy to follow Miku but he had to do one thing first. He held up his hand to show he needed a moment and went to the door. "Mina! Come on...it's nearly midnight...you know what happens then. Hurry." The older woman came into the room and smiled at Kanon.

"Only if you're real careful. Make sure to wash up boys." Mina turned and locked the door.

"Miku I'm sorry dear I need to borrow Kanon before that shower. We have to lock the house. It's only once a year but it needs done tonight." The immortals nodded to eachother and started locking all windows and doors and closing the curtains. Something was going on.

"Don't forget the celler door."

"We removed in May dear so we wouldn't forget come now. It's just a wine cellar now."

"Good." The pair finished what they were doing without cluing Miku in at all. They came back to Miku and simply smiled.

"Okeh...shower?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:03 am

Miku was a bit curious, so he watched them move, he thought he saw them lock a window but he wasn't sure. When Kanon came back he still smiled and pulled him into the bathroom, closing the door as he did.

"What's up?" He could feel something was going on, but wasn't sure what... Hopefully Kanon would say.

He started stripping Kanon of his clothing before he worked on taking his own off.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:07 am

Miku was removing his clothes...this was an odd feeling. "It's All Hallow's Eve. The viel is thinnest and things slip through. But there has to be an unlocked entryway. See how we closed the fireplace too? That's so nothing will get in. We've locked every entry into the house and that puts a barrier of sorts up so nothing slipping through can enter. Make sense?" Kanon went to turn on the water and made sure it was warm before turning back to Miku's now naked body.

"Mmm...you look so appetizing all the time. How did I get so lucky?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:48 pm

The blonde smiled and slipped into the shower, holding his arms out to invite him in, "I dunno... but I think I'm the lucky one." Miku wrapped his arms around his back and held him close as he leaned up to kiss him. He didn't care if they couldn't do anything, he just wanted to be close and know this was real. After yesterday... this all seemed like a very good dream.

He pulled back from their kiss and stroked his cheek, "So... Shower?" He smiled at him and picked up the shampoo, he wanted to wash Kanon's hair... he hoped the other would let him.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Kanon gladly went to Miku's arms and kissed him. His lover wanted to wash his hair. "Only if I can do your's." Kanon picked up the body wash and loofa. They were going to be fine...a great couple.

"You are very soft...you know that?" He was enjoying this shower very very much. It was quite nice.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 am

"You can do to me whatever you wish." He smiled softly at him and started washing Kanon's hair while he washed his body... Kanon's touch was what felt soft to him, "You just have a soft touch..." Miku blushed softly and he carefully moved them under the spray of the shower, washing Kanon's hair free of the soap and conditioner mix. He stole the loofa from his lover while he was distracted, "My turn~"

Miku oddly felt playful now that Halloween was here and there was no threat of the cult. He hoped this wasn't just because of some weird spirity thing or something... he liked feeling light hearted and free around Kanon...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 am

Kanon closed his eyes and let Miku wash his hair out though he found the loofa gone. He grabbed the shampoo and poured some on Miku's hair before rubbing it softly. "Mmm...that gives me an idea. You'll have to trust me. I'm gonna take you somewhere after this shower. It'll be worth it I promise." Kanon kissed him deeply as he moved them closer together, despite it stopping Miku's soapy trial on his body.

"What do you say to a little oil after this?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:53 am

"Of course I trust you..."

Miku moaned into that kiss, nearly dropping the loofa in the process. He was so tempted to just push him down and... well... He could wait until they healed... Hopefully anyways. If not then there may be some issues. But for now he could look forward to where ever Kanon wanted to take him and whatever he had planned with this oil...

"I think I like this plan, whatever it is." He smiled and leaned up to kiss him again, he just could not resist him...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 am

"It'll be good. Nice and relaxing. Maybe light some candles...put on some music...you'll love it." Kanon moved back so Miku could finish washing him and then rinsed out his lovers hair. Once both were clean and dried off he wrapped a towel around himself and led Miku to a room he'd never been in before.

"Take off teh towel and lay face down on the table...you're going to get a deep tissue massage. I lived in Asia for a very long time. I was born in Japan and learned a lot of things. This included."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 am

Miku followed Kanon into the room, it was still kind of dark but he still went to lay down on the table like Kanon instructed. The table was cold though, it made him shiver and look over at Kanon. He wasn't really sure what the other had planned... he'd never even recieved a normal massage, let alone a deep tissue massage.

But when he felt Kanon's hands on him he couldn't help but to groan... It felt amazing... "Guess dating an older guy does have it's perks..." He smiled even though he wasn't sure if Kanon could see it.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:20 am

Kanon's oiled hands started to massage Miku's body. By the sounds of it he was thouroughly enjoying it too. "I love that sound your making...we might just have to have some fun...and it does pay to date someone older. They're more expierenced in things. Though I doubt you'll find someone much older than me that looks this good." Kanon smirked a little as he continued to work out the knots in Miku's body. It felt wonderful to massage him. Somewhere in the house there was a loud bang on the outside.

"Looks like midnight came. They're trying to get in...don't worry. We're safe."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top