Close your eyes...

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Close your eyes...

Post  Miku on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:56 am

His lips parted to let Kanon in and explore, he moaned softly as their tongues battled each other. This was honestly an amazing sensation... One he wanted to keep experiencing. Prepping was still newish to him though... Most of the cult members coated themselves and shoved into him, then left him for the next person.

This though... This he liked, he hoped his moans were letting Kanon know... "Ka-non... I want, ahh... To feel you... Please-- Ooh!" Kanon's fingers brushed his prostrate and made him jerk and shudder, moaning for more of his touch.
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:00 am

Kanon's lips busied themselves with Miku's nipples as Miku asked for more. "I don't want to hurt you...you aren't fully stretched yet Miku...be patient...you'll feel me soon enough." Kanon added a third finger but kept brushing past that bundle of nerves so Miku's body would loosen up more and be more ready to accept him. The immortal was taking every percaution, though it seemed that his new lover was more than willing to accept him now. Softly Kanon withdrew his fingers to coat himself.

"This will probably hurt you Miku...just know that it won't for long." He moved to kiss Miku as he pulled him closer to him, slipping into his body as he did.

Last edited by Kanon on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:08 am

Miku could only nod and wait, moaning when he felt the loss of his fingers... This was it. He clung to his lover as he pushed into him, crying out a bit as he did. It wasn't pained or scared though, it was pleasureful. Despite being raped countless times and having a fear of sex... he found himself enjoying Kanon greatly. He could only hope that it was a sign of things getting better... even if only for a little while.

The blonde panted softly as he adjusted to him, but soon his legs moved around him and he kissed his neck, "I'm okay... I'm ready."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:13 am

Kanon kept his hold on Miku as he started to move. He was being gentle and loving, taking a slow pace at first and gradually building it. Soon enough though they were at a nice fast pace and Kanon was drunk off of Miku's noises. He had such a beautiful voice. It...oh it was amazing. He'd never heard something more wonderful or arousing in his long life.

"Miku...ah..." He was trying to hold back so he didn't hurt Miku but his lover's eyes were telling him that no pain was coming to him and if there was then the pleasure was overriding it. Kanon could feel Miku slipping away from the cult and coming into his arms. He was his now...his until he found another immortal to give himself to or he died...He was Kanon's until either tragedy befell them.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:37 am

Kanon was being very gentle with him, something that he appreciated a lot... He soon found though that he was getting desperate for more but also that the more he wanted the more his lover gave. And oddly, the more Kanon gave the more like he felt like he was actually his. Like... the cult was actually slipping away and were nothing more than just a bad dream... "K-Kanon... Mm. Ah! Oh god--There~" Kanon had found his prostrate again and moaned as he felt his lover abuse it.

Miku's entire being felt like it on fire, all the feelings and passion shared between them... It was simply amazing. "I... I... Ahn Kanon...!" He wanted to tell him how he felt. It had only been a very short time that they'd know each other but... he knew without a doubt that he loved him. It has just getting the nerve to tell him that...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Kanon loved the sound Miku made. He wanted nothing more than to make him feel that over adn over again. He was making sure not to hurt Miku though as he pounded into his prostrate. His lover's body was quivering from the feel of it all. It was a glorious feeling for sure. Kanon was feeling every twitch and clench of the teen's body. He wished that they could've be together. Maybe there was a way to make him immortal too...maybe...he'd have to do some research though.

"Miku. Ah!...mmm....so close..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Miku's entire body was quivering in pleasure bellow him, he could feel the pressure in his stomach growing with every thrust, bringing him closer to his release. And for once he didn't feel dirty about it... "Ooh... M-me too..." His nails scratched lightly down his back as he moved his hips to meet with Kanon's thrusts.

"Ah! K-Kanon... I-I'm--" He felt his seed shooting between their sweaty bodies, his walls clenching around Kanon as he did. Miku limbs felt like putty... but Kanon was the cause... That was all that mattered. He held his new found lover close and simply enjoyed the moment... He felt loved and wanted, something that he'd never felt before in his entire life. He wanted to cherish it.

"I want to be with you... It... it might be selfish but I want it..." Miku kissed his neck and nuzzled it, "This was the best storm ever..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:50 pm

The clenching Kanon felt caused his own orgasm to overtake him. He hadn't felt something like that in centuries. Oh it was an amazing feeling. "Then take it. Be with me Miku...be selfish. I won't mind a bit. I want you...as long as you'll let me keep you." Kanon sighed in content at the nuzzling and pulled Miku close, holding him.

"Nothing will ever hurt you while I'm here. You're safe in my arms Miku...I promise."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Miku smiled into his shoulder and clung to him, he hated... that he would be leaving soon. Before Halloween... If he didn't leave before then they would kill Kanon and Mina. And he certainly didn't want that...

The days that followed that night flew, and as luck would have it... it stormed the night before Halloween. Kanon always slept his deepest when it rained. It was terrible yet perfect. He almost wanted to be caught sneaking out... but he wasn't. But he did leave Kanon a note...

'I wont let you die for me... live.'

It was so stupid for him to leave he knew... but he couldn't... he couldn't let Kanon die. When dawn broke, it didn't take long for the cult to find him, it was as if they were waiting for him... The dark shadow that challenge Kanon hissed when he touched him, "He's been claimed by another immortal!" The other immortal was furious as he turned to the cult, his eyes set on murder... "W-we can fix this m-my Lord... I-I-I promise!"

"Kill him, make him suffer for betraying me..." "Kanon is... an immortal? No! Get away from me!" Miku lashed out and allowed himself to break free. He ran as fast as he could, not knowing where he was going... just that it was away from the cult. The shadow however had other plans... He went to Kanon's home and sat down in one of the chairs by the fire-place just waiting for Kanon to rush down the stairs and into his illusion... When he did he smirked up at the other immortal, "You thought you could challenge a God? My dear sweet Kanon... you have failed... Haru came back to my arms so willingly it was almost pathetic. Granted he only came back to save you from my wrath... Can you feel him slipping away? His life slowly draining from him, his blood was so beautiful... I'm tempted to keep him alive just for that purpose, plus he's such a cute fuck. Mm... I can keep him like this forever." The God let some of the mental images of what he wanted Kanon to believe drift into his head, forcing him to watch. He chuckled evilly as he watched him...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 am

Kanon woke up to find a note from Miku. He left!? "Oh no...Miku!" Racing down the stairs didn't help though. He found the other immortal sitting there waiting. Telling him he'd failed. That Miku had gone back to him willingly...no...no that couldn't be. Kanon shook his head as images flowed into his mind. Miku, screaming in pain...all to save him from death. A death that could never happen.

"I will kill you for this! Let him go! He's mine!"

"No. He isn't...and you can feel it too. Feeling him drifting away from you...you lost. You failed." Kanon's heart started to break. He didn't know what to do.

"Miku...please come back to me..." He was finding a strength somewhere. He was making sure that he wasn't giving up.

"I'll find him...he will NOT be yours...not while I'm still here."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:46 am

Miku ran for what felt like forever, ran until he felt like his lungs would burst. He didn't see any cult members... but that didn't mean anything. The idea that Kanon was an immortal just... it hurt him in a way... How could he not tell him something like that?!

"Dammit all..." Miku felt trapped even though he was out in the open... "There he is!" He saw some cult members and cringed, he couldn't keep running, it'd kill him... But he did anyways. Kanon was in his thoughts, the need to see him again let him continue. He was tired though... 'Kanon... Kanon... I want to see him again... I have to keep running, I'll fail him if I'm caught...'

His voice echoed softly in Kanon's head, helping him to break through the other god's illusion.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:19 am

Kanon heard Miku's voice and the immortal clench onto that aura and voice. He quickly moved out the door and ran after him. He was going to find Miku. Kanon found him too. He grabbed him as he was looking behind him at the cult. He just held him close and closed his eyes. The cult stopped, unable to come any further because of his own power. Kanon's eyes turned a dark magenta color as he looked up.

"You have made a fatal mistake. Your god knows that you are not to touch Miku. The deal we made was for him to be safe until Halloween unless I was able to get what I wanted and was able to have him. I was lucky enough that he chose me. Now you! Will leave him alone...I almost feel bad for your so called god. He's about to lose all his followers." Kanon grinned almost evily as he tilted his head. The entire cult started to choke, having lost all the air in their lungs.

"You will learn what the wrath of an immortal will feel like. You pissed off the wrong one today."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:33 am

Miku cried out when he felt someone grab him, but was relieved to see that it was Kanon. He clung to him desperately until he heard voice... That wasn't... That wasn't his Kanon. It was but he was darker, it terrified him...

"Kanon...?" He looked up into his magenta colored eyes, watching as they grew darker. The gasp behind him made him turn his head to look. They were choking?! The evil glint in Kanon's eyes proved it was his doing. Frightened and panicking he jerked away from this Kanon, stepping away from him and looking at him fearfully. Adrenaline still pumped through his veins, and his fear of Kanon grew with each passing second. So much so that he found himself running from Kanon even though the other had just saved him. Miku feared that rage turning on him...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:39 am

Kanon felt Miku slip away from him and he turned to see the fear in his eyes. Miku was afraid of him? In that moment his eyes grew lighter. He watched as Miku took off. "Miku n-...wait!" It was too late...he was gone. But the immortal was back and smirking at Kanon.

"Well this is a nice surprise...he betrayed you. Forcing you into his spot. Looks like we have a new one to torture. One that won't give out on us. You're powerless now Kanon...you let that love you have for him condemn you. Stupid fool. Humans will always betray a person in the end. Take him." Shackles appeared on Kanon's wrists and ankles as he was forced into the cult's bloody center...Miku was afraid of him...and probably wouldn't want anything to do with him now. Shit. Why couldnt' he just hold in his anger at the other immortal for what he did? He had to let it out...well. This was deserving punishment he supposed. Kanon's deep blue eyes filled with sadness and tears as he realized what he did.

He'd chased Miku away.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 am

Miku didn't understand... How had all of this happened?! As he wandered Mina found him, and brought him home, "Oh thank god you're safe. Miku... I know Kanon hid things from you. But only to keep you safe... They took him in your place Miku... and if they succeed tonight their god will be back and I... I fear for him..."

"Kanon was... by the cult? T-they have him?" The woman could only nod... Miku felt sick to his stomach, "I have to go after him." "Miku they'll kill y--" "It's my fault he's even there! I... I left him there... I shouldn't have been scared of him..." He had to go after him, no matter what... Kanon wouldn't be allowed to go through all of the torture he had.

It... wasn't hard per say to sneak in, but getting through everyone was the hard part. But once they started the opening ritual for all hollows eve he snuck into the room Kanon was in. "Hey... Hey wake up... Come on Kanon! We don't have a lot of ti--! Time..." I sharp pain entered his back and he looked down and saw the blood. One of the guards stabbed him, they knew who he was... their ritual wouldn't be stopped. But they were wrong... Miku punched the guy and managed to knock him out... "Kanon... come on... let's go..." He got the keys from the guard and undid his cuffs, the hunting knife still lodged in his back.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:06 am

Kanon found himself in a state of searing pain so unbearable that he passed out. He didn't wake up until he heard Miku's voice...and saw red. Miku was bleeding. He was afraid of him though. Kanon could still feel the fear Miku had felt and was ashamed. Their bond had been cracked. Miku could break away if he wanted now. Kanon looked down at his unshackled hands and then moved to take the knife out. The immortal caught Miku and kissed his temple while holding his hand to the wound.

"There...that should take care of that until Mina can patch you up right...I'm not good with healing...I'm sorry Miku. I wanted to protect you...keep you safe. You're still afraid of me and the anger you saw...this is my punishment for that. Why did you come back when you're still so scared?" Kanon's blue eyes were searching Miku's, trying to figure out what was going on with him. What was this human doing?
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 am

Miku cried out when Kanon removed the knife, he fell against Kanon and nearly passed out... but Kanon kept him awake. His voice kept him here in reality, "No time... We need to go... before they start..." It wasn't until he felt the breeze on his face did he talk again.

"No matter how scared... I... I still... love you... I wouldn't--ever-- let you suffer that... no one deserves that, no one..." Miku's injury started seeping blood again as he looked up tiredly at Kanon. He may have still been scared, but that didn't change his feelings towards him...

"You have... some explaining to do... when I wake up..." Miku closed his eyes and let his body relax in Kanon's arms. Mina had said they would kill him... but it was so worth it...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Kanon was upset that he did have Miku afraid of him...he didn't mean to make Miku afraid. But if he could get Miku to trust him again and come back to him then he'd be safe. Kanon caught his lover as he passed out adn hurried to his house.

"Mina! Mina hurry! You have to heal Miku...they stabbed him. He probably has internal bleeding now...please." The woman took one look at Miku and hurried to start healing him. Kanon could only hope that this turned out okeh and that the unconcsious blond was alright.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Mina worked quickly and soon Miku was resting in Kanon's bed, "I told him this would happen... That they would try to kill him. But he went anyways... That boy loves you Kanon, he knows you're an immortal though... they told him. That's why he's scared, at least that's what I gathered from his drifting thoughts. Here, sit with him and keep him cool, he's gonna have a fever for a while." The older woman got up and offered Kanon her spot and a wash cloth. Miku was out well into the night, Mina had lit some of her healing candles in the room for light, the teen needed all the help he could get.

"Kanon...?" Miku's blue eyes opened and searched for the other... he needed him right now. He wanted to understand him, or else he could never trust him.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Kanon looked up at his name being called and saw Miku's eyes on his. "I'm sorry...That was the first time in nearly 400 years that I lost my temper...the last time was when my maker...the only lover I had before you, was killed. He made me an immortal like himself. But a group of immortals got ahold of him. I was a highly desired human then, being royalty. They-....they dismembered him and sacrificed him. It was in my 60th year of immortality. I became so enraged that I did to them what I did to the cult. I wanted them to suffer just as Takuya had. So...I pulled each of their limbs apart and sacrificed all of them. Willing them to stay alive just a bit longer so they could suffer a bit more. That's the only way to kill an immortal. Dismember and sacrifice in a fire. I'm sorry I scared you...I would never hurt you Miku. I know that doesn't really make it better since you've been at the hands of an evil immortal for a long time but I'm not like that. I swear I'm not."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 pm

"So... you've looked like that for 400 years... We're you only going to keep me around until it became evident that you weren't aging? I chose you because I... I trust you! But to hear that started out as some agreement between you and that shadow... I've been nothing but a pawn my entire life Kanon... I'm tired of being used by gods or immortals for their own gain! I just... I wanted... I want you... But I can never actually have you!" Miku was crying into his hands now, he was so torn... He had always thought all immortals were bad, that he would always hate them! But Kanon... Kanon was good. He did what he did to protect or avenge people he cared for...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 pm

"No! No it didn't...Miku. Miku look at me. What happened between us. What we did. I wasn't lying to you when I said I wanted you. I truly do. I want to be with you...as long as you'll let me. Saving you from him was a goal for me yes...but I made that agreement because it was something I knew I wanted. I wanted you...and if you would give yourself willingly to me then I would be getting two things at once. Your safety...and you. Don't ever mistake what we did as just a way of protecting you. That's not what it was for me. It was about you being with me...and feeling you...having you completely...and knowing-...and knowing you wanted the same..." Kanon looked down as he spoke the last part. Miku probably didn't want him now. He hated immortals.

"Can you really blame me for not telling you what I was...I knew you'd run in fear from me, thinking I was just like them."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Miku just... didn't care anymore. Kanon was Kanon, and he wanted Kanon. Immortal or not... His arms reached for him and pulled him onto the bed above him, he cried into his shoulder as he clung to him, "I don't want to get old and die without you though! I don't have anyone! I'll never see you again a-and I can't stand that thought! ... I don't blame you... but I would have found out eventually..." He still was crying on his shoulder, it hurt to love him as much as he did...

"I don't want you to leave ever... please don't..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:52 pm

"I won't. I'll be with you forever...I promise. You are all I want...and in a year if you...if you still want me. Then I will make you immortal. But only if you truly do want it." Kanon held Miku and tried to calm him down. He wanted to be there. He wished he was human...wished they could be together forever...but only if his lover wanted him to be.

"Shh...you have me. I'm yours Miku and you are safe."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Miku nodded his head and pulled back to look at him, "I'll want you always... but we can wait..." Miku pulled him in for a much needed kiss, enjoying the feel of his lips on his own. "I'm sorry for everything... I kept having this dream about you and Mina being killed... I didn't know you were immortal so... so I ran... And screwed all kinds of things up... They didn't... hurt you too much did they?"

He knew what they were capable of... he just hoped Kanon didn't have to feel much of it...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top