Gang Wars.

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gang Wars.

Post  Kanon on Mon May 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Kanon moaned along with Miku as he entered only his was a bit more strained. But he adjusted quickly and let Miku know he could move. The sensations were more powerful then he remembered...more...sensual.

"You're the first person-ah-...to be inside me in a good couple...years. That and...you're not exactly average." Kanon rocked his hips a little to help him adjust more. He couldn't wait until Miku took over every part of him. It was beyond good.

"Oh...why the fuck did you make us wait for this?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Tue May 12, 2009 12:16 am

"I'm picky... and stubborn... I have to be sure about my lovers, I don't like bouncing around lovers... I only want one." Miku's pace was picking up quickly, giving Kanon exactly what he wanted. "I only want you..." He brushed against his prostrate as he spoke, as if to add emphasis to his words. Miku was sure now that he loved him, that he wanted his love... Now it would be to show him that and to always have his back. That was the bad part of being in the gang, either one of them could get killed at any minute.
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Tue May 12, 2009 4:08 am

"And I, you." Kanon clung to Miku as he started to pick up his pace and hit his prostrate. His breathing grew more and more erratic as his moans got louder. The man took one of his legs to wrap around Miku's waist and pulled him closer to him.

"Oh god this is-...more. Please give...me more Mi-chan...please..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Tue May 12, 2009 10:44 am

Miku kissed him, nipping and sucking at his lower lip as he started thrusting harder into his lover. It felt like Kanon was getting tighter with every thrust, he couldn't believe such a thing was possible, "Oh god... Mmn- Kanon..." Miku buried his his head into the nook of Kanon's neck. He'd almost slipped up and told Kanon he loved him... Not that it would have been bad, but he simply didn't want it to seem like an in moment kind of thing. So he busied himself by leaving a large, dark mark on his neck. Nobody wasn't going to know that Kanon was his, even Tanso would know now.

Satisfied with his handiwork he pulled back only to kiss Kanon again, they both were moaning into their kiss. Kanon was still clutching him tightly, but he could tell they were both close. He took his lover's other leg and brought it up with the other, using the new angle to thrust longer and harder into his willing body, "So close... Mmm cum for me Ka-chan...!" The muscles in his body felt like they were on fire, but to him that best like the best thing in the world right now.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Tue May 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Kanon gasped as he felt the blood rush to where Miku was sucking on his neck. This was the most amazing feeling ever. He couldn't deny that. "Ah! Miku...oh god...I-...I..." His body went rigid as he felt his vision go white. His body was in such a state of pleasure that he knew nothing would compare to it. Kanon clenched hard around Miku's arousal as he came. Both their stomachs were sporting his seed and Kanon was so far gone he could only whisper Miku's name.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 13, 2009 1:18 am

Kanon clenching tightly around him forced his own orgasm, it was the most amazing feeling he'd ever shared with someone. His arms were shaking as he lowered himself to lay above Kanon. He didn't even care about the mess between their stomachs, he was simply happy to be close to his lover. Slowly his breathing became normal and he finally pulled out of him and moved to lay next to him.

"Oh... We'll be feeling this later... but it was more than worth it. Thank you... For this, for everything..." Miku turned his head to kiss him tenderly, stroking his face as he did. "I say a shower is in line... but I'm not ready to move just yet... I like this too much."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Wed May 13, 2009 1:45 am

Kanon was happy and content to be where he was. He was in love and so unbelievably happy. "Mmm...me either. I wouldn't mind staying like this for the next three days...we could, you know. Kanji said he didn't mind if we took a week off just to be a happy couple. He was so overjoyed that you were happy. He let Hyde and Takuya have a week to themselves too where their only requirement was the daily morning meeting."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 13, 2009 2:01 am

Miku chuckled a bit, "Kanji would be... he's spent so many years harping that none of what happened was my fault. Which in a way it wasn't, there was nothing I could have done except be killed with them. Which wouldn't have been good at all..." Miku kissed him again and cuddled closer.

"I wouldn't mind a week off with you though... You can damn well bet it would be used appropriately. And by appropriate I mean keeping everyone awake..." A mischievous smile was growing on his face, Miku loved pissing people off, especially those he didn't like.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Wed May 13, 2009 2:15 am

Kanon grinned along with Miku. "Well Kanji bought everyone really nice, expensive earplugs. He said that he had a feeling we'd get loud. Though he originally got everyone them when he gave Hyde and Takuya that week off. Said something about Hyde being one hell of a screamer." The man shrugged and held onto Miku.

"I personally wouldn't know. I spent that week at your bed side, praying for you to get better and open your eyes. I was so terrified."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 13, 2009 2:27 am

Miku's fingers traced his jaw line as he spoke, "I'm sorry... I... I really wasn't sure if I was going to make it after that fight, I was being so reckless... Hell I almost killed myself for my sister, But Hyde reminded me that I had you, even if you were angry I still had you to come home to... I'm sorry I made you worry though, it wasn't my intention." He felt a bit guilty after telling him that, he could honestly say that for a while during that fight he wanted to die. That he was tired of living and fighting all the time...

"Come on let's just go to the hot tub by the pool, it's just as relaxing as a shower." He grabbed his shirt and wiped off the mess on their stomachs and went to grab a couple towels, handing one to Kanon before waiting to walk down the hall towards the hot tub.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Wed May 13, 2009 2:32 am

"I'll have to thank him for reminding you. I wouldn't have survived losing you. I barely survived Kanon leaving...but you?...I would've followed you shortly after." Kanon stood up after Miku cleaned them a little and wrapped the towel around his waist. They went down to the hot tub and Kanon slipped in, moaning a little at the warm, soothing water surrounding him.

"Oh I like this..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 13, 2009 11:04 am

Miku slipped in the hot tub as well but was soon pulling Kanon into his laps and nuzzling against his shoulder. He nipped the skin there playfully before finally just settling for resting his head there, "It's gonna take more than a few bullets to take me away from you. Unless said bullets are from you, then we may have some issues." Though he wondered if there would ever be a reason for Kanon to have to even think about such a thing. Kanon didn't have to worry about him not being faithful, and Miku wouldn't betray his family so it didn't seem to be an issue they'd ever face.

Sighing he moved them to one of the built in lounges so they could both lay back and relax, "There... I like being able to be like this around you. I hated having to hide it all the time, it sucked."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu May 14, 2009 2:20 am

Kanon purred softly as Miku nipped at his skin. He loved the attention and how close they were. It was wonderful and beautiful. "Well don't hide it anymore. We don't have to...and I don't want to. I want you...and...and believe it or not...I've already come to love you. There was no way I would forgive someone for what you did if I didn't love them. It might seem soon but you have to realize I've liked you since...well the first week I met you and that liking has just grown quietly since then. I didn't plan on this...nor did I imagine I would eve have you. But I do love you Mi-chan...the second love outside my family. The first wasn't real though...I was young and he took advantage of my naivety." Kanon kissed Miku's neck hoping he wouldn't react adversely to his declaration of love.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu May 14, 2009 11:25 am

Miku was shocked to say the least, but he was happy. His arms wrapped tighter around him and hugged him close, "You don't have to explain yourself... I love you too. I can't tell you when it happened, but you've always had a way of pulling my strings since the moment I laid eyes on you. You're the first to ever survive me Kanon, all my other students have died and I've never shed a tear. But you... I actually trained you. Even though it may have seemed like I was being unfair, I wanted you to live, I wanted to be able to continue working with you.

"I said a lot stupid things while you were hurt, and I know I offended you... but I knew if I could survive my sister and getting Hyde back, that I could let my walls fall for you. I could let you in and let you see how I really am... I love you Shinya, thank you for giving me a chance and sticking by me..." Miku leaned in and kissed him adoringly, he strongly hoped Kanon knew that everything he did now was for him and him alone. That there was never a chance of anyone else stumbling in and stealing his spot.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat May 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Kanon smiled lovingly as Miku returned his love and kissed him. He was in such a state of bliss that the world could've been ending and he wouldn't have cared. This was the best night he ever had...and he wanted more of them. The two stayed in the hot tub until it became hard to breath and then moved to the pool for a bit. By the time the sun started to come up and everyone came home, they were back in the hot tub. Kanji came outside and grinned at them.

"Alright you two. Come on. Wrap a towel around yourselves and come inside for our morning meeting, then by all means go back to what you're doing. I must warn you though that everyone's home and wandering around so the hot tub might not be the best place for whatever you're doing."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun May 17, 2009 12:54 am

Miku grinned as he grabbed their towels, "No worries Kanji, I'd never share anything this good with the rest of these knuckle head. He's mine." They got up and simply went to the morning meeting in their towels, Miku didn't care, they were never that long anyways. And after they were finished Miku simply lead Kanon back to their room and pulled him down on the bed, "We've been up all night... I think we've earned some well deserved sleep... I love you..." Miku kissed him tenderly and cuddled close to him, thoroughly enjoying his warmth.

~

The months flew by, Miku and Kanon were as close as possible and a deadly team. They were there for each other, one eye always watching the other. Miku already knew if anything were to happen to Kanon it would be the end of him... But this time, Kanon had a solo mission to complete. He had to spy on another group, a one person job... a one person job Kanon was over qualified for...

As he watched him get ready, he couldn't help finally caving in and pulling him into his lap... "This goes without saying... but please be careful... I hate not being able to go with you..." Miku nipped at the base of his neck, "I'll be waiting for you... come back soon and safe."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun May 17, 2009 2:22 am

Kanon was getting ready for a mission that only he could do. It wasn't said as to why he had to but he would do it for them. It was his family...and it was a job only he could do apparently. He was given the information and sent out. Little did he know where the information came from or that someone else was slipping into his place. He was to be gone nearly a month but it seemed he returned just after a week. He walked into the house and wandered up the stairs looking for him. Who he found instead was Kensei.

"Kanon? What are you doing home? You weren't supposed to be back for another three weeks. Miku'll be happy as hell but...what about your mission?" Kanon shrugged and sighed.

"It was a no go. I went and saw but they were the wrong group. The symbol for their gang isn't the same one and they have no dealings in what we were suspecting them of. I got lucky." The answer was accepted immediately. Kanon went and told Kanji and then went to find his 'lover'. Miku was asleep on the bed, just as he was supposed to be. The man removed his shirt to reveal the scars he had. They were off by such a small margin not even Miku would notice. Slowly he slipped into bed with him and held him close.

"Hey you...wake up. I'm home early." No one would suspect that the Kanon in their midsts wasn't Kanon. He was still off on a mission. One that was tipped to Kanji by Tanzo. Tanzo found out that Kanon was a triplet and tracked down the third brother. The third brother who was in another gang. It was all set up that this imposter Kanon would take the real one's place and then when the real one came back, the imposter would find a way to get Miku to kill the real one.

The perfect revenge. It was flawless...and it was going to work. Miku was going to shoot the man he loved and with as good a shot as the blonde had, Kanon was going to die.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun May 17, 2009 3:06 am

Miku mumbled a bit and turned his head to face him... "Hey... I thought you had another threes weeks...?" He was still a bit groggy, btu something was off. Something in the way he woke him up... Maybe he just needed more sleep...

"It's still early... lay down with me?" He rolled to face him and pulled him in close, breathing in his scent and-- Something was off for sure. But... he had been gone for a week... that had to be it, that and his groggy brain... Yeah... He'd talk to Hyde later, Hyde always had an answer.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun May 17, 2009 3:12 am

Kanon smiled. "Nope. I was supposed to but they were innocent...of that crime at least. So Kanji let me come back. I'm happy to be home though. I missed you." The man snuggled down into the blankets and held Miku close. He sighed in happiness and kissed him softly.

"I love you Miku."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun May 17, 2009 3:21 am

"Huh... Kanji never mentioned you coming back early. And he didn't look to be hiding anything... Oh well. I'm glad you're back safe... I missed you too." Something still was off... he couldn't pinpoint it, but he would and soon. Things like this drove him to his wits end and made him irritable...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun May 17, 2009 3:50 am

Kanon started to notice Miku's suspicions and went to Tanzo to find out what to do. "He's suspects something's wrong. I'm doing everything right but he knows something's off. I think he suspects I'm not the real Kanon."

"He wasn't either. Kanon's your dead triplet. The one you're really impersonating is Shinya. He impersonated his dead brother. Now you're impersonating him, impersonating his dead brother. Miku can't prove anything. No one knows you exist. It would have to be the real Kanon come back from the grave. He'll get over it soon enough and then, when the real one does come home, you'll have enough hold on him to get him to shoot the real one." The man shook his head.

"I don't think he would. Miku adores my brother more than I thought he would. You should see the way he looks at me sometimes...and that's with him being suspicious of me! I could only imagine what my brother gets. I doubt Miku will Tanzo. He loves Kanon too much to risk shooting either of us. Your plan is flawed. You aren't taking his feelings into account." Tanzo growled at the Kanon look alike and backed him into a wall.

"I took everything into account Tatsuyo. I've been planning this for months. We've been planning this for months. You just better do your job right. I won't have you fucking up my revenge."

"My job? You realize I'm helping you kill my brother right? I don't really have to do shit. But...I'm starting to like Miku. He's sweet and caring...and amazing in bed. I think if he really did shoot Kanon I wouldn't mind taking my brother's place. He has a great catch."

"Whatever...but I hate you. Remember that the next time you hunt me down. I vowed my revenge on the man you're pretending to be. Don't do this again." Tanzo walked away and left Kanon standing against the wall. What did he get himself into?
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun May 17, 2009 4:08 am

Sometimes Kanon would just disappear without warn and then just show up like he'd always been there... Ugh it was all so weird... But this was Kanon. His Kanon. He loved him... And that was just how things worked.

This time though, he found Kanon propped against the wall and looking rather, frazzled and confused, not to mention the fact he just saw Tanso walking the opposite direction from this spot. "Hey, are you okay? Tanso didn't do anything right?" Miku came over to him and pulled him into a hug, "If he does anything you know all you have to do is say the words and he'd be gone... I'm pretty sure his threat is still standing..."

He pulled back and took his hand, things still didnt feel right, but he was ready to just let it slide. "Lets go for a walk... it's been a while since I've been outside."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun May 17, 2009 4:29 am

"No...no it's fine. He just-he frustrates me. It's not my fault he had his student go after me. I wish he'd let it go." Kanon sighed and stood, taking Miku's hand and walking outside.

"Would want to finally teach me how to ride a horse? I took my medicine today. I made sure Hyde gave it to me." Kanon was pulling Miku to the barn and was looking to find a horse when one came to him and tried to push him away from Miku. The horse whinnied and almost looked like it was standing guard. Miku's horse wasn't fooled...but then again he didn't really like Kanon much either.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun May 17, 2009 4:46 am

"Sure... Whoa. Shino... Shino!" When Miku tried to settle the horse it reared up and tried hit Kanon with his front hooves. Panicking Miku quickly pulled him out of the way and back behind him. The horse snorted at him angrily and trotted off, no impostor trying to fool his owner would ride him.

"Huh... Shino usually isn't too friendly to others... but he's never acted out that badly..." Even more strange... "You sure you still wanna try? I mean... not that I'm not willing to teach but you almost just got clobbered...."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun May 17, 2009 4:55 am

Kanon about panicked. Miku's horse knew he wasn't the real Kanon. Shit. Stupid animals and their smells. "Uh...I think I'll pass today. Maybe when your horse has calmed down...though I don't think he'll ever really like me." Kanon took Miku's hand but stayed behind him as a shield to the horse that wanted him dead.

"How about swimming instead...no death there. I'm just going to float on a big floaty bed. That sounds good. Join me for some sun catching?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top