Gang Wars.

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gang Wars.

Post  Hyde on Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 am

Hyde watched Takuya carefully. He moved out from under him and back into his lap. His hands slowly moved into his hair as he closed his eyes and met his student's lips. He gasped at the sudden picking up of his heartbeat. He wanted to pull Takuya closer but allowed him to pull away if he wanted to. Hyde pulled away and looked at Takuya's reaction, holding his breath as he did.

"Just think of where that would lead..."
Hyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya on Tue May 05, 2009 4:45 am

Takuya was in heaven. Feeling Hyde touch him in ways other than a student/teacher manner was just... wow. He let his hands move to Hyde's hips and just let his lips move against the others...

"Just think of where that would lead..."

"I'm thinking pretty hard... and I think it's something I've been wanting for a while now..." He pulled him back in for a much more demanding kiss, flushing their chest together and moaning softly.
Takuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Tue May 05, 2009 4:50 am

Kanon was extremely fresh with Miku. It wasn't something he would have not normally done. He was stumbling and giggly. Almost as if he was half drunk. He nuzzled into Miku's back as he was carried back to a room. He was laid down on a bed and then Miku was there too. They were alone...in a guest room. Kanon smiled and moved to wrap his arms around Miku, moving a leg to pull one of Miku's between his own.

"Mi-chan~...I'm horny." He pouted as he held him closer. His brain wasn't working right...there was definitely an overdose.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Tue May 05, 2009 5:02 am

"E-excuse me?" Kanon had officially been the first person to make him lose face and catch him off guard. From here on Hyde and Takuya were the only ones allowed to deal medicines. He. Sucked.

The closeness of their bodies and Kanon's own heat did not go unnoticed by his own body. It wanted to react and just go for it. But his mind was far stronger, thank god for that, "But, you here just tired a wit ago... Why the sudden change?" Miku tried to move away but some how Kanon managed to use that against him and pull him even closer...

"Kanon...?" He was confused... What was going on with him?!
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Tue May 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Kanon whined and moved to sit above Miku, forcing the other one on his back. He ground his hips into Miku's hips. "Mi-chan...I wants you...I can't stand it anymoor..." Kanon was leaning down to kiss Miku with a smile on his face.

"I know you want it too...sex. Why not...I'll do what you want..fuck. me..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Tue May 05, 2009 10:23 pm

The longer he was around Kanon, the harder it was becoming to do the right thing... Which was to push him away and tell him no. It was especially hard when Kanon moved above him, grinding their hips and kissing him as he did so... The more they touched the more he wanted to give in and give him what he wanted...

No. No, he couldn't do this, not to Kanon. Not when this was his drugged up self coming onto him. It wouldn't be like this after wards, after the medicine wore off... "Kanon... We can't. Your stitches..." Though he was saying it, his body betrayed him. But he would not sleep with him, not until he wasn't high or under any kind of influence.

Miku rolled them and pinned Kanon to the bed, "You're not making this easy..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Tue May 05, 2009 10:36 pm

"Mmm...sure I am. Yur already takin control of me...jus take me...I can feel you want it...please mi-chan...please...I need it...need to...feel you..." Kanon was starting to breath a little heavy but the drowsiness was catching up to him. It would still be a bit though.

"I can take the switches..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Tue May 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Fuck. Miku's mind was racing... It was such a tempting idea, but he couldn't. And he couldn't just worm his way out of this either though. He'd have to play his cards carefully. Kanon's breathing didn't hide that he was horny, but he was also tired. He could tell that much by his face, maybe he could kiss him to sleep?

He'd have to enjoy only kissing him one night, he was pretty sure this would never happen again. Sighing, he looked into Kanon's sleepy eyes, "I'm pretty sure its the other way around... You win this time, but only today..." He caught his lips with his own, pouring everything he could into those kisses. If he kept this up Kanon would eventually pass out... And then hopefully he could pass it off as a dream if he asked.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Tue May 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Kanon's lips met Miku's and he was so happy. His heart swelled as he kissed him back. Kanon pulled Miku close, wrapping a leg around him to draw him closer. He was moaning softly as his hands trailed up under Miku's shirt. Miku was right though. Soon he was tired and kissing Miku softly, holding him close as his breathing started to even out.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Tue May 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Miku didn't want to stop... he wanted to keep going, he wanted to keep feeling whatever it was Kanon was doing to him... But Kanon's pills were finally making him drowsy, he knew there would be no stopping him from falling asleep now. It made him sad... he wished that he could do this any time. To be able to just push him down, crawl over him, kiss him, adore him in any way possible...

When Kanon finally fell asleep, Miku stayed on top of him for a while, kissing his neck and jawline, getting everything he could out of this experience for now... "I wish... that we could be... That I was able to give you what you deserve... but you deserve so much better than me. But I already know you're not gonna let go of me that easily... As long as I'm living, breathing, and able though... I'll be here. I promise." He kissed his forehead and moved off of him. He still laid next to him and watched him though, watching him until he woke up.

"Evening... you feel better?"
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Tue May 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Kanon fell asleep and continued dreaming of Miku and him making out. It was the best dream he'd had so far. He woke up to his former teacher still watching him. "Mmm...that was an amazing sleep. Best. Dream. Ever...too bad it didn't go farther. I would've liked to have continued that dream. I didn't mumble did I?" For a moment he looked horrified that Miku had heard him talking to his dream...wanting Miku to fuck him. Take control. Have his way with him. Oh god he hoped not.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde on Tue May 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Hyde moaned softly as Takuya caught his lips again. Yes! He pulled Takuya closer, wanting more contact as they laid back onto the bed.

"I definitely like this better than the massage..." He smiled at Takuya before kissing his neck and jawline. More contact. Any kind of contact was good. It was all he could do to not flip them over and remove the rest of their clothes.
Hyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 06, 2009 12:04 am

Miku grinned a bit, "I think you might have moaned a name, and a few other things, but I wasn't too sure. Sure made you happy though, and in more ways than one." He was laughing a bit as he looked back up from Kanon's erection, that was normal for him though. For him to not wake up horny would have been weird.

"I'm glad you feel better. You had me worried for a bit, you look a lot better though..." His hand stroked over his hair and cheek. A tiny twang of want pulled at his chest... Man did this suck...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Wed May 06, 2009 12:13 am

Kanon blushed and sat up. "Yeah...sorry about that." He was more worried that Miku caught the name. As long as he didn't he could play it off as someone else. He covered himself up and looked over at Miku.

"You, uh...didn't hear the person's name did you? I just...it's a bit embarrassing and you'll tease me if you knew..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 06, 2009 12:18 am

"And if I did?" Miku gave him a look that said he really didn't know, before laughing a bit at him. "Sorry, but I did not here the name of this dream person that you wanted to have take control over you." He just couldn't hide his smile, it wasn't mean or anything, just playful. He knew Kanon would want to get him back for this now.

Loud, fast footsteps ran past their stowaway room, cause Miku to stare alarmed at the door... That was never a good sign.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya on Wed May 06, 2009 12:29 am

Takuya was so happy to find himself bellow Hyde, nodding at what he said, "Much better... If this is going where I think it is... We're in for some fun." They went back to kissing and his hands were playing with his pants when the door flew open. Kanji was standing there panting lightly.

"Hyde. Takuya. No time for romping. Our main rival is heading our direction and we need to cut them off before hand. Where's Miku? I need him to lead."
Takuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde on Wed May 06, 2009 12:45 am

Hyde pulled away when the door opened but found Kanji there instead. Uh oh. "I'll find him and get my things ready. Takuya..." The blonde grabbed his shirt and kissed him quickly.

"Don't do anything stupid. You have to come back to me. We have something to finish when this is over." He smiled at him and ran out the door to find Miku and get his supplies.

"Miku!...Miku. Fight. They're heading this way. Kanji needs you." He gave one look at Miku letting him know his unspoken words of safety and worry before dashing downstairs to get ready. He had to be ready to get one of his brothers in case something happened.
Hyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya on Wed May 06, 2009 12:55 am

Takuya was shocked at how fast Hyde was up and moving... and the at how fast they were kissing.

"I wont. I promise. I'll come back... Be safe yourself Hyde... I can't lose you." One last hug and a smile and Hyde was gone, Takuya was close behind him and gathering with the others. When he saw Hyde again he went to his side without a word being said. Nobody questioned it, they were used to seeing them together. But Takuya knew that once hey took off he wouldn't be able to stay with Hyde... He was being sure to enjoy his last moments just in case.
Takuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 06, 2009 12:59 am

And there it was. For Hyde to be so serious he knew it was big, and probably the gang that had killed their parents. When Hyde was gone Miku turned to Kanon who had also stood up with him, "This isn't your fight Kanon. You're still hurt-- Don't even give me that look." That look told him a lot... but he couldn't risk it.

Ruffling his hair he stepped towards the door... but then turned around and pulled Kanon into a hug. "They'll be others Kanon... sit this one out... I'll come back and in two days you can kick my ass and tell me I was wrong okay?" He squeezed him a bit tighter then let go, running out the door and to Kanji and the others. Listening to their orders and moving out of the house quickly. They weren't going to let them on their home turf, they'd cut them off just short of it, then the real fight would start.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde on Wed May 06, 2009 1:05 am

Hyde stood with Takuya and laced their fingers between their bodies. He wanted him to come back safe...needed him to. He watched Miku lead everyone out of the house and then went out after everyone. He had to be sure to see when someone got hurt. He kept a close eye on Takuya and Miku, even though he knew his cousin didn't need any help.

This was big.
Hyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Wed May 06, 2009 1:08 am

Kanon was blushing even more from Miku's smile but then the footsteps ran by. Those didn't sound good. Hyde only served to confirm that and he stood up to go join in the fight. Oh but Miku was making him sit out. Forcing him to. He didn't think he could help. That he wouldn't do a good enough job. Well, he'd show him. Kanon made his way down and watched everyone go. Getting passed Hyde was the tricky part, but he did. That was good. Now he just had to find a way to help without indangering his brothers.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 06, 2009 1:20 am

It didn't take long for everyone to get there and get into place, they all waited silently until they spotted the other group just starting to cross the line. That was when Miku fired the first shot and hit the guy in the forehead, killing him instantly as they all jumped out and started fighting. Miku fell back into his old habits of being a heartless killer, but he noticed he was being more careful. That he cared more about his own well being.

This bunch was not stupid though, they knew their skills well and were using them to the fullest, that didn't stop Miku though. He was fighting to keep his home and Kanon safe.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Wed May 06, 2009 1:29 am

Kanon heard the first shot and ran. It was a battle raging He saw Miku getting ganged up on. One about shoot him. Quickly as he could he tackled the guy. A few stitches ripped and the pain hurt but Miku wasn't dead. Taking the gun he shot the man before getting up and going to Miku.

Then he saw her.

She was standing there watching Miku...the one that fired the shot that changed his whole life. The owner of the bullet in Kanon's head.

"You!" She stared at him for a second and then tilted her head to the side with a gun in hand.

"Didn't I already kill you? I could swear I did...ah...you must be the twin brother. The poor defenseless Shinya. Yeah. They told me Kanon had a brother. But he wasn't a problem. Kanon was the target...you were just the easiest way to bring down his defenses."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya on Wed May 06, 2009 1:34 am

Despite what he believed before, it was quite easy to stay near Hyde, his reasonings being that he needed to protect their medic. So when the fight started Takuya never strayed from his side. At least not too far. He covered Hyde when at all possible...

Two bigger guys teamed up on him though and kept him busy fending them off while another snuck around them with a gun, "They wont last long without their medic..." Takuya heard the gun cock and shortly after fire just as he kocked out the other two lackies.

"Hyde!! Hyde?!" Takuya couldn't see him... Panicing he ran around a bit until he saw him next to one of their own who had hurt his leg, "I'll cover you, get him patched up!"
Takuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed May 06, 2009 1:36 am

Miku heard his voice, turning and noticing to his horror that Kanon was standing there looking at a woman with a gun, "Kanon! What in the hell are you doing here?!" He shot another person, fighting his way to get to his one time student.

"Kanon? Not only are you defenseless but you were so low as to steal you own brothers name? I wonder how my own brother feels about that, have you been lying to him too? I wonder how much he'd care if I--" Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Hyde... She was amused to see him, but this was war not tea party time. "Good night, Hyde." She cocked her gun and pointed it at Hyde, the first shot may have failed, but this one wouldn't.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top