Long shifts and unwilling patients

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Long shifts and unwilling patients

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 am

Miku knew Kanon was watching him, and it oddly made him feel happy... Happy to know that he was still desired by him. Though he was a bit surprised when Kanon pulled him to his lap and asked him out. Though he would have guessed a guy like Kanon would be a bit more romantic about it, maybe later.

"I've been waiting a long time to hear that... I'll be yours, so long as you're mine. No more letting silly things get between us okay?" He kissed him softly then moved to sit in the chair next to him, "Now come on, I know you're dieing to eat some real food! You're face just lights up and you smile so cutely whenever my cooking is involved, I love it~"
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 am

Kanon grinned. "Good...then you'll let me take you to dinner?" He had something in his head alright...but he wanted to be sure before he got his hopes up too high. His smile widened when he looked at the food. He kept Miku in his lap though as he started eating.

"I wasn't lying when I said I came over partially for the food. You are an amazing cook...What's Emi doing tomorrow?" he hoped she had friends that came over and stayed the night and vice versa. Preferably her going to their house tomorrow but he wasn't sure he was that lucky.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 am

He smiled and nodded, he'd let Kanon take him out any time he wanted. So long as Emi had somewhere to go, which tomorrow... "She's going to a friends house for the weekend, birthday party or something... You have something in mind?" Miku was so comfortable here... Had Kanon come out about his liking him sooner they could have been like this a long time ago...

His head laid on Kanon's shoulder, he nipped playfully at his skin but kissed it adoringly as well, he enjoyed doing this very much...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:53 am

He grinned at knowing Emi had somewhere to be. He was very happy. This was good. Even leaning his head to the side to allow Miku more room to kiss him and be affectionate, he still found a way to nod. "I do...but it will require you to not ask questions and have Emi take her overnight things to school." He was going to get set up for tomorrow as soon as possible. It would take a lot of effort.

"I can't wait for tomorrow..." Just then the door opened and Emi came through the door. Oh boy would she be surprised...
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 am

Miku blushed as Kanon spoke but he agreed regardless, Emi usually packed her things anyways... so that wouldn't be hard.

"You tease..." Miku left the startings of a light hickey when he heard Emi come in. He pulled away from his neck but didn't move from his lap, Emi knew from a very young age that her brother liked boys. Their parents knew too and had no issue, so long as he was happy.

"Mi-chan~ I'm home! ...Hey! I haven't smelled that since-- Ka-chan!!!" When the girl rounded the corner and saw Kanon she smiled brightly and ran over to hug him, "See? I told you I knew my bubby~"
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:12 am

Kanon grinned at Emi but didn't what she was going to say. Miku hadn't cooked his favorite foods. He moved and pulled her into Miku's lap since Miku was on his. "Well give this old man a break I really thought I had a hinderence here.

"That's on my word list this week. I take the test tomorrow. Hinderence. H-i-n-d-e-r-a-n-c-e. Hinderence." Kanon shook his head with a smile and tapped her nose with his finger.

"Close but no A. Go look at your word list again and study a bit. I'm not going anywhere." She nodded and hopped down before running out. She came back a half-beat later though.

"I'm glad you're back Ka-chan...we missed you."

"I missed you too Emi." She ran off again and was sure to make her door closing loud enough for them to hear.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:21 am

Miku smiled at the whole scene... and when Emi's door shut Miku got up and tugged him up to stand, "Come on old man come cuddle me... This time you wont have to jump away and give me a heart attack..." He poked his tongue out at him as he led him to his room, pulling him down above him and kissing him.

"You're not old, you're perfect... Unless you wanna claim you're too old to cuddle me or think all those thoughts I know you're thinking right now."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:25 am

Kanon laughed a little as Miku taunted him with his own words. To Emi he was old. He didn't mind cuddling...or the position Miku put them in. He leaned in close to catch him in a kiss. This wasn't something to do with the doors open. Not that he cared really. It was nice. He was happy.

"Miku...don't get me too riled up okeh? I've been wanting you a long time now. It's going to be a long enough wait as it is." He said the words but kept kissing the blonde with more passion and closing the distance between their bodies.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:29 am

"Mmm... I have to tell you to behave? Unfair..." Miku rolled them and sat above him, pinning his hands to the bed, keeping himself just out of Kanon's reach, "Behave Shinya-san~ or else we'll both have problems..." It was hard to stay away from him when all he wanted was to be right against him and enjoying him...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:37 am

Kanon didn't mind them rolling but he pouted at Miku telling him to behave. It was what he said to do. Even so, he still didn't like it. He moved so his palms were facing up to show he was surrendering. "Behaving won't be so easy now. Before...before it wasn't that hard. Now? I won't be able to stay tonight...I don't trust myself enough...or you if I get you aroused enough. I'll have to leave in a few hours." He sighed and leaned up to kiss Miku but couldn't...oh. His hands were still being held to the bed by Miku.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:46 am

Miku pouted and quickly let go of his hands, allowing Kanon to kiss him... His hand stroked his cheek when he pulled away, "But I don't want you to leave..." He knew he could behave... but If Kanon didn't think he could then he understood. That didn't mean he had to like it though.

He moved so that he was bellow Kanon again, his arms wrapping around him and kissing him tenderly. A nice make-out session never hurt anyone...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:50 am

The kissing continued but at a softer rate. He didn't mind...not until Emi came in giggling asking about dinner. That was why they couldn't do anything with her here. He blushed and moved off of Miku. "I have to leave after dinner...but I'll be coming over more often Emi, don't worry." He got up and went into the living room with her to help her with her homework while Miku made dinner. It felt so normal he was surprised when he remembered that this was the first day they had ever done that. It was amazing...and he felt it was a good sign of the future.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 am

Dinner came and went, Emi had just finished her bath and was getting ready for bed. She'd asked them both to tuck her in before Kanon left, which was no problem... It was letting Kanon leave that Miku had the most problem with, he hug him tight and gave him a kiss, "Promise you'll be back? I really don't want you to go... I know you'll be back tomorrow, but..."

Miku didn't want Kanon to be gone so soon... things had went so well and... he wanted him there all of the time.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:01 am

Kanon ate dinner with a happy smile and holding Miku's hand under the table. Emi had taken her bath and wanted to be tucked in. He was more than happy to do it. Letting go of Miku...not so much. The kiss he gave him wasn't enough for Kanon. He pulled Miku close and into another steamier kiss. "I'll be back tomorrow say about...two. Can you wait until two?" That didn't seem so hard. But that was about 16 hours away. It didn't sound hard but both knew it would be. 16 hours seemed far too long.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:07 am

Miku nodded and let him go, bidding him good night and giving him another kiss. He was quick to get ready for bed himself and try his best to just pass out... Which killed six hours... but there was still ten more to go... That ten hours were spent making sure his apartment and himself looked perfect. He wanted Kanon to be impressed and for him to want him... That way he couldn't give an excuse to leave, Miku was hoping things would go farther than just kisses.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:15 am

Kanon came over at two with everything set up. his apartment wasn't the best place for this but it was good enough. The boxes were to the side and he only had his futon on the floor since his american bed that would go under it wasn't there yet. But there were flower petals of all kinds sitting there and Miku's favorite food was waiting for them on the makeshift table. It was just a large cloth on the floor with the food, two plates, two wine glasses, and a bottle of wine chilling waiting there. There were candles all around that were ready to be lit before Miku entered. Oh...and there was lube, just in case this did get that far. He hoped Miku liked it. It was a decent apartment and he rather liked it. The hardwood made it all teh better somehow though.

"Hi there...ready to go?" Kanon had to remind himself to behave when he saw Miku. He tried his best to look good for his boyfriend but wasn't sure he pulled it off in the same way.

"You look amazing."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Miku smiled happily when he heard the knock, he was even happier to find it was Kanon. "Of course, I was ready last night." He grabbed his wallt and house keys and followed Kanon out, locking his door behind him. He blushed a bit at the complement and laced his fingers with Kanon's, "Thank you. You're looking quite amazing yourself." The blonde kissed his cheek as they continued on to Kanon's new apartment, which he found was still unpacked but still nice. He waited in the front room while his boyfriend went to finish somethings, and smiled when Kanon led him into his bedroom that had completely set up for dinner and maybe a little something more later...

"It's beautiful Kanon... You did all of this for me?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around his lover, pulling him in for a very nice kiss. They were alone now, so if anything happened there was nothing to stop them.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku and brought him to his place. He stopped him at the door though and went to light all the candles. Coming back he took Miku's hand and led him inside, locking the door behind them. The apartment was fairly bare...not that his soon to be lover minded. He was enjoying himself. That kiss...oh god did it make Kanon want to just skip dinner. He moved toward the blanket and guided Miku to sit down.

"I can't really cook in case you haven't guessed yet, but I did get your favorite food from the best place in town. I know it isn't the same as me making it myself but I figured you'd actually want to be able to eat the food." He held up a piece of chicken for Miku to eat. This was looking to be a very good night. He couldn't wait.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:01 am

Miku took the piece of chicken and smiled at him, "It's the thought that counts, and this... Is really sweet." The younger man returned the favor and offered him some noodles, smiling sweetly at him. Eating dinner was slowly becoming the last thing on his mind... He wanted Kanon's lips on him and... well a little less clothing on both their parts.

"I'm getting distracted..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:07 am

Kanon ate the noodles Miku offered before digging into his own. He was glad that his lover didn't mind that he didn't cook. It wasn't that he wouldn't. He was just a really bad cook. Miku's soft words caught his attention. He looked up with a mouthful of noodles hanging out of his mouth with innocent eyes. What was his distraction? It wasn't Emi staying at someone's house was it? Or that it was them alone? Kanon bite the noodles and set the mouthful that had been hanging out of his mouth back in the bowl. He was trying to think what could be the problem and when he swallowed he realized the look in Miku's eyes. The doctor grinned and leaned over the table to kiss Miku.

It started out soft but he was soon finding it hard to stop. Moving himself around the food he took Miku's shirt and pulled him onto the futon.

"I think dinner's over."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:14 am

Miku was happy to see Kanon leaning over the table to kiss him... though that only made him want more. Something Kanon obviously saw because soon their dinner was forgotten about completely and Kanon was leading him to the bed, "It would seem so... I don't mind though, you're more appetizing..." He pulled him down for another kiss, noticing they were in a very familiar position.

"Picking up from yesterday? I don't have to tell you to behave right?" Miku was grinning playfully at him while his hands snuck up his shirt... He wasn't even behaving himself now.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:22 am

Kanon noticed teh position too. He would've said 'not unless he wanted to' but those hands were already giving him the answer. "Not a chance...just one question...how would you like it?" He had been wondering all day where Miku stood on the sex. Was he a dom? Was he a top? Did he like it rough? Bondage? Toys? It was all a mystery to Kanon. He hadn't picked up on any of that. The one person he had dated was Yuuki and Yuuki left hints all over the place. He liked rough sex. Was a seme, and loved toys. He was usually on top though would go bottom if the other person wanted it that way bad enough. But Miku? Nothing. He didn't have a clue.

"That and...would you do something for me."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:29 am

Miku blushed a bit, "Well... The one relationship I was in we were pretty equal, we used toys but only on those really special nights we wanted to draw out and tease each other. But I like to keep things a surprise... work it as we go along... You know," Miku kissed him but nipped his lip as he pulled away, "...the fun stuff."

He moved to kiss and mark his neck when he heard Kanon speak again... "Sure... Anything." Maybe he should have asked what it was first but he wanted to keep him happy... Wanted to please him. And it could be seen in his eyes that all he wanted was to please him, to make him want him more than he already did.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:34 am

Kanon was about moan from Miku's whispers. He blushed though when his lover so readily agreed. "I-I just have this little fantasy...of you stripping for me..." He looked down blushing harder. He really didn't want him to give him a funny look or anything for what he wanted. But if Miku did...watching that beautiful tan skin slowly uncover itself. It made Kanon's heart race and send blood to his lower region just thinking about it.

"Would you strip f-for me?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:44 am

A coy little smile grew on his lips as he tilted Kanon's head up to kiss him, "I can do that, no problem~" Miku moved on of the bed to stand, swaying his hips a bit as he started stripping for him, his hands roaming slowly over his body and removing his clothes in the most teasing way possible. But he really wanted to make this special for Kanon... So he pulled him up and used him almost like a stripper pole to finish his little dance. By the time they were back on the bed Miku was naked and they were both very hard and desperate for contact.

"Did I... Oh--live up to your fantasy?" His hands fumbled with Kanon's pants, he wanted to feel their erections together, wanted to feel more of his smooth skin... "Cause you're certainly surpassing my fantasy right now..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top