Long shifts and unwilling patients

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Long shifts and unwilling patients

Post  Kanon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 am

"Oh..." A nurse had told him. Of course. It couldn't be easy...he couldnt' just make a clean break and let his heart heal. When Miku started mentioning a boyfriend he started to catch on but hoped this wasn't why he stopped coming around.

"A boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend Haru...I only went out with Yuuki twice. That's the only person I've seen in the last few years...he gave you dirty looks?" He was getting a bit anxious now. If Yuuki had said something of what Kanon had told him...
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:04 am

Haru? They were back to that again? He sighed and shook his head, "Yeah... said I was distracting you... Which considering... I must have been... I...guess I'll see you around, stay healthy at your next job too okay?" Miku didn't want him to go... he wanted him to stay. He wanted to talk more... Wanted to be with him...
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 am

Kanon's heart stopped. "He told you!? That's why you stayed away and stopped talking to me? Miku I'm sorry he told you and you had to find out like that. I figured you wouldn't like it but to stop talking to me all together without warning?...well at least I know now. I'm sorry I made you angry and that you found out the way you did...I won't bother you anymore." He hung up as the tears spilled over. so that was it. Miku found out that he liked him. Stupid Yuuki. He found out and got angry, just like he figured he would. It made him sad and everything just seemed to be uncomfortably tight again. Like his air flow was cut off.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 am

Miku was so lost... He didn't understand any of what Kanon was saying and nothing he said seemed to stop him from hanging up. He would have cried had Emi not walked in... "Mi-chan? What's wrong?...were you talking to Kanon?"

"It was... I'll be back soon Emi..."

A few hours of him crying in his room passed and when he came out Emi broke her promise and told her brother everything.... Which lead him to making a very angry and hurt phone call... "Why Kanon... Why wouldn't you tell me something like that... Why would you hang up on me if that was how you really felt... I don't understand, if you feel the same as me, then why are you leaving... Why..." The blonde choked back a sob as he hung up... Who knew if Kanon would even get the call.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:28 am

Kanon would get the message and sigh. He called Miku back when he was sure he was picking Emi up from school. "Don't do this to me Miku...Yuuki had to have told you...it's why I stopped seeing him. I liked you too much and you were what I wanted. It pissed him off...then you stopped bringing lunches and calling or coming to visit...so I stayed away. The lonliness of you not being around started to crush me so I'm leaving...don't say things like that to keep me here because it'll do is hurt me more in the end if that's all you're doing. I'm leaving tomorrow. I can only hope that you either truly mean it and come find me...or you don't do call agian and make this easier for me. Tell Emi I'm sorry and goodbye..." He hung up the phone and packed the rest of things to leave in the morning.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:38 am

Oh that did it... He left Emi with his land lady and all but stormed to Kanon's apartment, knocking until he answered... And when he did, "He didn't tell me a damn thing, and for you to assume I'm doing this to hurt you is complete bull! You didn't want me because of my age, it was easier for you to make an excuse wasn't it? Well it's wrong... you of all people should know... I don't toy with people. I have no reason!" Miku wasn't some kid that toyed with peoples emotions, even before he'd never done such things. He and his sister weren't raised like that!
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:43 am

The urgent knocking got Kanon up and answering the door...though he wished he wouldn't have a second later."Why else would you stop coming around!? I wanted you before you even got out of the hospital! I'm leaving because when I took the job you weren't talking to me. Hadn't talked to me in months. What was I supposed to think when you suddenly stopped coming around! Dammit Miku didn't you see that you were the reason I came around? That my blushing and pulling away were because I was afraid you'd get angry that some old man wanted you!? What welse was I supposed to think!" He was just as emotional. Though it seemed very childish for him to be acting like this.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:49 am

"What you should have thought was to come and see what was going on. You could have told me how you felt! Don't you dare even try and make this one sided, I did just as much blushing and flirting but you threw it out the damn window! I saw you with him! I'm sorry I make you feel old, but there's nothing I can do about that!"

Here they were, both adults, arguing like they were teenagers. But to Miku this was all wrong, He never truly had a clue. Sure there was some mild flirting but... Hell just seeing how fast him and Yuuki got together killed any ideas in his head.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 am

"You don't make me feel old Miku. You make feel young and happy again. But would you really want to date someone who's nearly thirty when you have so much ahead of you? You wouldn't want someone holding you back, much less teh doctor who saved you. I went with Yuuki to get my mind off of you, hoping it would preserve the friendship we had instead of destroying it with something that to me wouldn't happen. I can't help but think you'd rather have someone your age." He was getting near tears. This was getting to be too much.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:57 pm

"What do I have ahead if me? I have Emi and my job. I have to raise my sister, which if you didn't care to notice I will be doing until I'm thirty! The only life I had outside of hers and work was you... but you're leaving me! You're leaving j-just like..." Miku's head fell as he started to cry. He didn't notice it until just now but this had been the hugest sense of abandonment he'd felt since his parents had left.

"W-what gives you the right t-to assume... w-what I want? H-how is that even fair?!" He didn't care if he was being childish right now, Kanon was killing him slowly with all of this.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:04 pm

"I didn't want to leave but this emptiness and lonliness is defening. I wanted you...I still do. But I took that job and I can't decline it now. I'll get a chance to come back in a year or two...and i-if by then you still want me...then I'm yours. But I don't want to hold you back." He'd give him a soft, bittersweet kiss as he moved to the door. This wasn't good. The pain was tightening his air flow, making it hard to breath.

"I always figure people younger than me want to have someone closer to their age...it wasn't really a conscious thing. I'm sorry Miku...Goodbye..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Even though Kanon said he was still leave, he kissed him... Miku's hands started to reach to hold him, to pull him in for a better kiss, But Kanon had turned away. He said goodbye and closed the door, he simply walked out of his life and made it more finalizing than death by closing that door...

"How can you do this? You can't just say you might come back and then kiss me! Why not tell me you fucking hate me and that you don't want me around!? Why would y-you do that Shinya... That-that hurts me worse than anything else you could have ever done to me..." His fist thumped on the door lightly... then slid down it as he gave up and walked away... Kanon was gone. Now all he had was his sister and his job, which he threw all of his time and effort into.

But in the end it paid off for them, he got promoted and now they could move into a bigger and better apartment... And his company even went as far as to hire him as an intern as well so that he could start up his schooling again, all of which they paid for. The only thing that would have made this better would be if Kanon were here... but he'd run away and stolen a piece of his heart and soul with him...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Kanon left and went to his new job but found that he didn't enjoy it near as much. It wasn't fair...he missed it all. Well...he missed Miku. Too much to stay away. He quickly decided to transfer back. It was nice to be back. Though when he went to see Miku and apologize, hoping he'd take him back...they were gone. The neighbor had said they moved. Moved...oh. Well...that meant he wouldn't see him again. That pain struch a major chord. Kanon went to the park and cried a good long while. It wasn't fair. He came back for him. Wanted to be with him but it was futile...Miku was gone and there was no way to find him again...
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:44 pm

The day was beautiful out, and his next assignment was there in the park by the hospital Kanon used to work at... He wished Kanon was still there, he'd be on his break right now... Sighing he hung his camera around his neck and started shooting random pictures, smiling at the uniqueness of each one... Until he got to his last shot. That man there... he looked familiar... He stood at the top of the small hill and looked down at the guy who'd caught his attention. It looked like... but it couldn't be, he said it would be a year or two... There was no telling though until the guy stood...

And when he did, Miku's heart skipped a beat, "Kanon?" He knew he'd spoken loud enough for him to hear, but Miku was on a hill, Kanon wouldn't see him right away.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Kanon had gotten up after clearing all his tears and started to walk away. A voice caught his attention though. He didn't understand. What? Turning around he looked around to see who was calling him.

"Huh? H-hello?" No one was answering him though...he turned around to start walking again. Foolish of himself really. He could've sworn he heard his name being called. Maybe he was just going crazy or his sadness was making delusions for him. It shouldn't do that. Kanon thought it might have been Miku. But why would he call after him after what he did. Hell, he moved away. Wasn't that enough of a sign?
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Kanon was walking away again, well this time he wouldn't get away. He started walking down the hill, putting his fingers between his lips and blowing, making a sharp whistling sound, "Kanon... Behind you." This time when Kanon turned around he waved and offered a soft smile, it'd been a month since he'd last saw him... but he knew he couldn't be angry with him forever... he still liked him. Kanon pretty much owned him in all actuality... He just never stepped up to claim him.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:05 am

Kanon heard his name again and the whistle. He was curious and looked again. The moment he did his breath was taken away. Miku. Miku was there...and waving at him? "Miku!...I-I came back. I couldn't stay away from you. I went to your apartment but...well I thought you wouldn't want to see me again after how I left things..." He was looking down. It was obvious by his face that he had been crying...obvious of his feelings for Miku still.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:14 am

"Well... I admit it wasn't the most graceful way to leave things... You didn't leave me any kind of contact information so I couldn't just tells you 'hey I got a promotion and am now moving'..." Which is essentially happened. There was no way of telling him... "So... As you found out, I've moved. It's bigger so there's more room for Emi... And we're both closer to her school and my job. It's nice..." But it was almost too big for him. There wasn't enough Kanon in there to please him...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:21 am

Kanon nodded feeling guilty. He shyly took a step closer to Miku though. "C-can I see it sometime? I'm back on my schedule at the hospital. I got today and tomorrow to finish moving. I even have the same days off again. Friday, Sat, Monday." He was hoping Miku would pick on him wanting him to come visit him at the hospital or invite him over. He didn't want this to go back to how it was before he left. He wanted Miku...and he hoped that the man still knew that...even if Kanon was six years older.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:29 am

Miku nodded, "Sure... Actually... What are you doing right now? Like... for the next few hours? You look like you could use some real food." The younger man poked his stomach and smiled, he knew that Kanon probably went back to eating out and then at the hospital... Poor guy just couldn't cook that much.

"Plus Emi misses you... and you might be able to start making up the last month you missed." He winked and gently took his hand in his and tugged him along, not taking no for an answer. In a few minutes they were at his new apartment and he found the note from Emi, "Hm... Emi is at the neighbor girls house, guess we're by ourselves for a few hours."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:41 am

Miku started leading him to the house. He was right about the food. Kanon wasn't really eating anything more than ramen now adays. He just couldn't find someone who could live up to Miku's cooking. Their new apartment was in a better neighborhood. But he smiled when he found that Emi would be somewhere for a few hours. Not like they could really do anything but...he could see about at least making it to a kissing stage.

"What are you going to make ravenous little me Mi-chan? Something yummy I hope. I've been living on ramen."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 am

Ravenous little Kanon hm...? Well... There were several ways to go about this, but thy all broke down to safe and not so safe... In the end he found his body choosing the not so safe direction. He turned on him and pulled him into a seering lip lock, his tongue begging for entrance... he moaned happily when it was granted and found it very hard to pull away from him but still remain innocent and composed. He managed it though, "Your favorite."

With a grin he walked on to his kitchen, leaving Kanon speechless in the living room.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 am

Kanon found himself kissing Miku. The sudden passion welling up in his chest made his brain think twice as fast and quickly parted his lips for Miku's waiting tongue. He moaned into the kiss wanting to go further but Miku pulled away. Damn. Oh and acting all innocent too! Kanon pouted as he followed him in. He started it so that gave the doctor an opening to continue what he started. He quickly moved to him and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his collar bone lightly and moving up his neck.

"It's not fair to tease Mi-chan..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:10 am

"Oh... But it's plenty fun... I quite liked the reaction I got." He grinned and leaned his head to the side a bit as Kanon's lips continued to adore his skin... Right now, at this very moment, age didn't even occur to him. And it shouldn't have ever, but for Kanon it did... Maybe worrying about things like that came with age...

"So... about making your favorite... I know I'm just so good, but I can't have Emi walking in on anything too... well you know." He smiled sheepishly and caught his lips in another kiss, "See...? This isn't so hard... is it?" His voice was soft and sweet, letting Kanon know he didn't really hold anything against him anymore.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 am

Kanon moaned softly at teh second kiss but nodded at menioning Emi. "That's the only snag I see unless I come over when I get off on Thursdays and we have...alone time while she's at school." He went and sat down at the table, watching Miku's every move. He wasn't being sneaky like before, it was okeh to look now right? He wouldn't get in trouble for that now would he? Oh well...he was going to have Miku. He just had to claim him first. So when Miku put his food in front of him Kanon pulled him into his lap.

"Miku...be mine. Only mine. Okeh?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top