Kidnapped by a Demon

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kidnapped by a Demon

Post  Aiji on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:24 am

Aiji smiled at him and leaned down to nuzzle into his neck as he started to push into him. "You seem a lot more open to the idea of this now..." He hoped that was good. That Maya really wanted this. His length was fully embedded inside Maya when he stopped and let him get adjusted. Aiji kept placing butterfly kisses on him and touching him in places he knew felt good. He wanted to distract his lover from the slight pain he was feeling. This was the easiest way to do it. Give his body enough pleasure to override the pain.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:37 am

He clutched at Aiji, keeping him close. "...hurts..." He whimpered. Aiji held still, kissing his neck. Maya had to keep telling himself to breathe. The pleasure and the pain were both mingling together. He didn't know where one ended and one began. His nerves were all on edge, craving more stimulation.

He rocked his hips experimentally, gasping when he felt Aiji slip farther into him. He looked into his lover's eyes, smiling when he saw pleasure there. The pressure and heat Aiji must be feeling. It must be hard not to move. Maya pulled him close and kissed him hungrily, rocking his hips again as if to tell Aiji he could move.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Aiji moaned softly when Maya kissed him, rocking his hips up. He pulled out but only pushed back in a little faster. He was going to keep this slow...he had to hold in his strength...hold in his desire to just pound into him. Everything about him made Aiji's scream in desire. He eventually started to pick up his pace. He was making sure Maya knew this was for him. It was his goal to make sex good for Maya.

:Fuck you are tight..."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Maya was gasping with Aiji's movements, clutching at his arms as if to steady himself. It had never felt good before and now...he could hardly contain himself. Aiji was making this good. He had to push away the image of other times he had been told how tight he was. This was Aiji. He wasn't going to hurt him. Maya trusted him completely. He knew how strong demons could be and he knew Aiji was holding back. He was grateful for it, too. Maya's heart was pounding in his chest, the addiction to Aiji growing stronger and stronger with each beat. How could he ever have doubted him? No one had ever cared like Aiji did.

Suddenly, Aiji hit that spot inside him that made white spots cloud his vision. The pleasure coursed through his nerves and he moaned loudly.

"A-Aiji...ah..." He muttered, clawing at the demon's back. His mouth hung open in a silent scream, savoring how Aiji kept hitting that spot. Tension started to pool in his groin and he moaned again. He was close. His head fell back against the bed and his back arched up to him. He never knew anything could feel this good.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Aiji could feel Maya's tension but knew it was from pleasure. He picked up a little more so he could bring Maya to an amazing release. He felt his own come when Maya started clenching around him. "Maya...oh fuck...ah..." He started cumming against his prostrate. He was twitching from the pleasure and had to brace himself so he didn't fall down on top of Maya.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:41 pm

He couldn't take much more. Maya didn't hold back at all. He cried out when he released, arching up odd the bed as he clenched around Aiji. He could feel Aiji inside him, his hot seed hitting that sweet spot, making his climax all the more powerful. He almost blacked out, it was all too much. He was dizzy and trembling and when he finally opened his eyes, he couldn't really bring them into focus. Maya was panting, covered in sweat and his seed. He clutched at Aiji, grinning widely.

"Aiji..." He breathed. "Aiji, I..."

He couldn't even breathe, really. It was incredible and it took so long for him to come down from the ecstatic high. He pulled his lover close, clinging to him desperately.

"...I love you..."
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Aiji pulled out of Maya and laid down. He held onto him all the while. He wasn't letting go. Not for anything. "I love you...too. I'm...happy you changed...your mind...it was better....right?" He kissed Maya's sweaty skin despite the sweat and semen.

"So beautiful. You look so beautiful after sex...and a view for only me..."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Maya held onto him, cuddling up to him and staying as close as possible. He'd never felt so happy in his life and he just wasn't going to let him go. Maya felt rather exhausted, though. He nuzzled against Aiji, forgetting all about the sweat and smell of sex surrounding them. He didn't care. It was Aiji.

"Thank you...for showing me..."
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:41 pm

"Anytime...I will do you anytime. Just come sit in my lap and tell me you want me. You'll get it." He started to drift to sleep holding Maya close. He was so in love with him. It didn't occur to him what his sudden change in behavior would cause...there was a storm coming...and Aiji didn't even see it coming. His happiness was clouding the obvious. It would come crashing down soon enough though.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Maya watched him fall asleep. He looked so calm, so happy. He stared to feel sore. A pain he'd hoped he'd never have again. After all that, all Aiji did to make sure he didn't feel any pain, there it was. Maybe there would just always be some pain with it. It felt worth it, though. That look on Aiji's face, that bliss, Maya made him happy. He ran his fingers through the demon's hair, soothing him so he would sleep better. After a while, though, Maya felt sick over the smell in the room, the stink that was all over him. He couldn't help it, really. All his past, all those images, he had tried to block them out but it all came back so quickly. He kissed Aiji, muttered his love and moved out of the bed to go shower. He felt better in the shower, once he washed all the sweat and semen off his body. He felt this ache inside him, though, that it was wrong. Like the deep parts of his mind were betraying them both. He got dressed and slipped back into bed next to Aiji, curling up close to him. The bed still smelled and Aiji, too, but he felt better. Time would fix him and he would be the kind of lover Aiji deserved.

At least, he hoped so.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Aiji felt Maya move and looked up when he heard the door. Maya had to clean himself...he could understand though. It didn't hurt him. "I love you...I'm sorry." He fell back to sleep but woke up the next morning in a cold sweat. It was a horrible dream. He didn't know what it was...but it instilled so much fear that he didn't know how to control it. Aiji was shaking and it was like he'd just been stabbed a thousand times.

"Maya? Maya! Wake up...oh thank dante." Maya's eyes opened and instant relief flooded him. His dream was of Maya being dismembered while still alive and all Aiji could do was watch...he was bound and unable...it was so real that he was crying.

"You're alive...oh dante thank god."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Maya slept but not as soundly as he would have liked. Something felt so off. It wasn't as comfortable here as it should be. He needed time to get over his past experiences. He'd never leave Aiji and he just had to find a way to make him see that he was helping him and he wasn't part of whatever nightmares Maya might have. Speaking of nightmares, Maya woke up to being shaken. He opened his eyes and he saw fear in Aiji's eyes. Fear. From a demon.

"Aiji! What's wrong?" He sat up and wrapped his arms around him. He didn't like that fear in his eyes. It was worrying him. "What happened?"
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 pm

"A nightmare...I...I'm sorry. I just couldn't. I'm sorry...I'm okeh now...you're safe." Aiji relaxed in Maya's arms, happy he was still safe. If it ever happened he'd just die. There would be nothing stopping it. Aiji would die if he lost his hybrid.

"It's alright. Just a bad dream."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:08 pm

"Calm down..." He said softly, running his hand along Aiji's back to comfort him. He kissed his shoulder and nuzzled against his neck. It scared him to see his protector with fear in his eyes. It was just a dream, though. Nothing would happen to them. Aiji made this place safe for him. It had to be safe enough for both of them, right?

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. He'd listen if Aiji needed to say what happened.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Aiji shook his head. He did not want to tell Maya what his dream was about. "No...I just want you near...I'm going to work from home again today. I want you with me all day...please? Don't clean...just stay with me." Whatever it was it was big enough to scare Aiji enough that he didn't want Maya out of his sight.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 pm

"Okay. Alright." He said, still holding Aiji close. "Do you have to work long?"

He smiled at him and ran his fingers through his hair. He never thought he'd see such a strong being look so vulnerable before. If it would comfort him to remain in his sight, then that's what Maya would do. It must have been some nightmare, to scare him like that. Maya would do his best to make him happy.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 am

Aiji shook his head and held Maya close. "No. I just have to send in the hybrid orders." He got up and pulled Maya to his study to send in the lists. Then he just had to finish up the paperwork. Once done he pulled Maya into his lap and just held him. "I can't...I can't do it. I will protect you to the death. I dreamed that I couldn't do anything...that they found you...and k-killed you via dismemberment...I couldn't do anything...you were alive a-and screaming and I-..." He was holding him so close and just crying.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 am

Maya sat in his office, a little bored while Aiji worked. He scratched at his neck, where the collar still sat. He didn't know why it was bothering him today. He was glad Aiji had a couch in there. He didn't want to sit on the floor. He was reading one of Aiji's books but it got boring and he started nodding off. Then Aiji was done and holding him. He talked about the dream and Maya held onto him tightly.

"It won't happen. You're so strong. I know you'll protect me." He kissed him and wiped away the tears. "Let's do something fun. Are you hungry? I could cook for you. Or we could watch a movie...or play a game...what would you like to do?"
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 am

Aiji nodded and kissed Maya back, though he was noticing the irritation. "Maya...you don't have to wear that. I would perfectly happy with you not wearing it too. Food does sound good. I'm hungry now...what would you make me?" He was nuzzling his lover softly but making no attempts to get up.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 am

"Yeah, but...I'm your kitty..." He pouted a little. He was only half serious, though. Truth was, he couldn't figure the damn thing out. "Hmm, let's see. I know you like french toast. I could make you that."

He smiled and nuzzled back before geting up off his lap and holding out his hands. "Come on. Let's get some food."
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:58 am

Aiji smiled softly but shook his head. "No...you're my lover. My equal." He got up with Maya though and let him guide him to the kitchen. This was nice. To feel loved by someone and to know they adored you. It was pleasant and he loved it...how long that would last was up to Maya though. He wanted to keep him forever.

"Can...can I have some eggs too? And bacon?"
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:01 am

Maya was all smiles as they walked down to the kitchen. He was so happy. He was so devoted to Aiji and he knew the demon loved him back. It was bliss. They got to the kitchen and Maya retrieved a lollipop from the bag in the cupboard. He popped it in his mouth and giggled a little at Aiji's request.

"Of course you can have eggs and bacon. You can have anything you want." He smiled and hugged him before moving to get everything ready to cook. This would be fun.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:07 am

"And some fruit too...I love fruit. Orange juice and milk. But make sure to make something for you too. I want to eat breakfast together. I apologize if I seem clingy I just...I don't want to let you go." Aiji had stood up to move to where Maya was. He couldn't cook so it was nice to watch someone that could. He was truly fascinated by it.

"I can't cook. It's nice to see this place getting put to good use."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:11 am

"Sure, Aiji." He laughed, cooking away. He never figured himself to be a good cook, but he did alright. He never burned anything, thank goodness. He was so afraid he'd burn the food and Aiji would get mad at him. Oh well, that's past now. Aiji wouldn't get mad at him. Especially if the demon couldn't cook, himself.

He got everything he wanted and set it all out on the table. French toast, eggs, bacon, fruit, orange juice and milk. All the food Aiji wanted. It made Maya happy to get it all for him. He sat next to Aiji and held his hand.

"You don't ever have to let me go. I don't want you to." He smiled, affection reflecting in his eyes.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Aiji's stomach growled at the food. He was so hungry. Everything was...so good. He grinned at Maya, pulling him close to kiss him. "Good...because I think that's the only thing that could break me. With you I'm invincible." He let Maya sit down as he tasted the french toast. Oh. Dante.

"Oh wow...this is amazing. I don't think I'll be eating out as much."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top