Kidnapped by a Demon

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kidnapped by a Demon

Post  Aiji on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Just watching Maya was a major turn on. His body was aching to flip them over and pound into him...but he didn't. It was too good to do that to him. He watched Maya's face when he came, constricting around him, but he kept going. He was making sure Aiji had his climax too. It didn't take long with how Maya's body was clenching him. They were out of breath and covered in sweat and cum. He didn't care though. He simply laid down with Maya...though he knew Maya would start to need a shower. So when he was able to stand he pulled Maya up and carried him to the bathroom.

"I know you had to take a shower after last time...not that I blame you. But can we take one together this time?"
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 pm

He laid there, perfectly content, trying to catch his breath. He was nuzzling against Aiji, dangerously close to falling asleep. But then Aiji was getting up and taking him with him.

"Sure..." He smiled, following after him into the bathroom. A shower together. That sounded nice. Another excuse to be close and touch each other. He saw no downside to that.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Aiji moved into the bathroom and turned on the water to get warm. He was making sure Maya was close though, holding him and wrapping his tail around his waist. It wasn't to show slavery or anything, just that he was protecting him. Once the water was warm enough he moved into the shower and turned it on. The demon opened his arms for Maya to join him in teh shower. This was his weakness...his only weakness. If anyone found out...it'd be disastrous.

"Can I wash your hair?"
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:15 pm

He rather liked having Aiji's tail around his waist like that. Aiji was protecting him, he knew. He smiled and waited while the demon turned on the shower. He gladly followed him in, slipping his arms around him and nuzzling against him under the water. It was hard to imagine a time where Maya was more relaxed in his life. There wasn't a single moment he lived without fear until now. Aiji was protecting him, keeping him safe. Maya's worries were all gone now.

"Okay. But only if I get to wash your hair." He giggled. Nothing could take Maya away from Aiji now.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Aiji smiled at him and nodded. "Sure." The shower went great but Aiji had to go back to work...things were still alright though...until a few weeks after his boss handed him a drink. Just a normal drink. Or so he thought...it was spiked. Aiji was drunk in no time and he was headed home...wanting sex...

"Maya!...Maya?" His drunkenness was obvious in his voice but he was searching for his lover...and he was intent on getting something.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Maya was in the kitchen, starting to make dinner for the two of them. French toast again. He knew how much Aiji liked it and he wanted to surprise him with it. Things had been going great. Aiji would go to work but he wouldn't work when he got home. He'd spend all his time with Maya and the hybrid loved it. He loved the affection and love that Aiji gave him. He'd never been happier in his life.

Aiji came home a little early and Maya was beaming. He loved it when Aiji came home early. More time to be together.

"I'm in the kitchen." He said, pulling some french toast off the griddle and putting it on the plate with the others. "Guess what I'm making..."
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:55 am

Aiji didn't bother asking. He moved right to Maya and pulled him close, kissing his neck. "Don't worry about dinner. You're what I want." He turned off the pan and moved Maya so he was against the counter and Aiji was kissing him roughly. In his drunken state he didn't realize that Maya was going to fight him. He just knew what he wanted and that Maya was his lover. So Maya should want it too.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:05 am

Maya was rather surprised. "Yeah, but it's almost done, Aiji..." Hew said but the wind was knocked out of him as he was pushed against the counter. Aiji as kissing him but it wasn't like his usual kisses. It was hard and demanding and he was hurting him. He pushed against the demon's chest, trying to get loose from his grip.

"Aiji...ow, you're hurting me..." He said, pouting a little. He didn't understand why he was being like this. Aiji had never come home drunk before and he'd never been rough like this. In truth, it kind of scared him.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:09 am

"Shut up." The slur was evident. Aiji didn't like drinking but this wasn't his fault...technically anyway. His boss was onto him. He wanted his workaholic Aiji back. The demon however wasn't in his right mind, which could turn very dangerous for the hybrid he was currently ravishing.

"I want you so bad..."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 am

Maya was pinned and Aiji was biting his neck. He was hurting him. Maya's heart was pounding, wondering what he did for Aiji to act so strangely. Didn't he care that he was hurting him?

"Aiji, don't." He said, shoving him off. It took quite an effort, since Aiji was leaning fully against him and pinning him there. "Stop this."

Maya took a few steps away from him, his hand coming up to his neck and coming away with blood. That didn't sit well with him. Not at all. He wanted to get away from the demon. Aiji just needed to calm down. Things would be okay...
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 am

Aiji growled at Maya. He was refusing him!? "You don't refuse me hybrid. Not eber!" He quickly moved to him and lashed out with his tail, forcing him to stop. His clothes were ripped and there was blood. Screaming. Pain...and Aiji didn't stop. Not until he came. Then he just passed out on the kitchen floor. He woke up to the smell of blood though. He was completely sober...and remembered everything. He started to panic looking for Maya...he was afraid of finding him...and of not finding him. This was very very bad.

"Maya? Maya where are you?"
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:30 am

It hurt. A lot. Not just his body but his heart, too. He was torn and broken, bleeding from wounds that were too deep. Aiji used his demon strength and took what he wanted. Just like all the other demons he'd ever come across. Maybe he was wrong to trust this one. Now the trust was shattered. All they wanted was his body. He was toy, a slave, a useless being.

Maya got away when it was over and limped back to his little room, trailing blood. He huddled in the corner and tried to assess the damage. His arm was throbbing and it wasn't working. He was torn and bleeding, badly, and he could't even sit. He collapsed to the floor and laid there in a heap. There were cuts all over him, deep gashes from the tail, bruises from where Aiji hit him, dragged him across the floor and pinned him down with unnatural strength as he raped him. Maya's face was a mess, too. A black eye and busted lip, not to mention all the bloody bite marks on his neck.

The pain was so much, he couldn't even cry, only tremble and whimper occasionally. Why? Why...?
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:36 am

Aiji followed the blood to Maya's old room. he was so scared and started crying when he saw his lover. "Maya! Maya wake up...please wake up baby...come on...no...wake up..." He was trying to wake him up. He felt so cold...but there was a pulse. He was so scared.

"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...I-I-I didn't mean to...open your eyes...please..." today was his day off too. He was goign to spend it with Maya but it didn't look like he would. He doubted he would even want to stay near him now. He knew already this had ruined everything and there was no way to repair it. How did this happen? How did he get drunk?
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 am

He heard Aiji's voice but was in too much pain to move. He could hear the concern and it confused him. Why did Aiji care? He groaned and tried to open his eyes but it was just too much.

"You....were supposed...supposed to protect me..." He whimpered. Everything was blacking out and he wondered 'Am I going to die?' It didn't seem like such a bad thought. Death would be better than his life of fear and abuse, even from the one he least expected if from. The only one he'd ever loved and trusted. So much for feeling safe.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 am

The words Maya said were like a knife to his heart. "I am...I do...this wasn't supposed to happen Maya. I'm sorry...please forgive me. This isn't how it was supposed to go last night. I was goign to stop by a flower shop and get you some flowers to brighten the place up...or some more lollipops. I don't understand how it happened. I just got really drunk and...and this happened. I'm so sorry...I never meant to hurt you like this." It was no use though. he had shattered his trust. Maya avoided him, started sleeping in his old room again, tried his hardest to stay away from Aiji...and Aiji dove back into work to stop the depression and heart ache from killing him. Maya didn't want him anymore...didn't trust him. It broke him. Eventually one day Aiji took the day off and got everything set for him on Earth and that night while the hybrid slept he took him to Earth...to his new apartment...and left him there.

It killed him...oh god did it kill him. He couldn't get over him. Nothing felt right anymore. He couldn't sleep, couldn't eat...couldn't really function. His house was filthy again and he didn't care. He didn't want to clean it...life wasn't worth it without Maya. But Maya lost his faith and all but hated Aiji after that night. What else was he going to do? He couldn't...he couldn't live in a house in fear...and Aiji couldn't stand Maya hating him and being scared of him. So he took him to a place where he would be safe. He just hoped that one day he would find someone to make him happy...someone who wouldn't hurt him like he did.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Maya was hurt and scared. Things weren't healing and his heart was broken. Aiji did the one thing Maya had hoped would never happen. He thought Aiji loved him. The demon knew his fears, knew his past and yet it still happened. Maya stayed in his little room and didn't come out much. He wasn't going to go back to being Aiji's slave. Aiji wouldn't come see him. He wouldn't come and try to help him through the wounds on his body and his arm that just wouldn't stop hurting. He cried himself to sleep each night, wishing Aiji would come hold him, come say he was sorry and that he loved him.

One night, it was particularly hard to sleep. He had a nightmare about Aiji that caused him to feel cold and clammy. When he woke up, it was with a start, gasping from the after affects of the dream. He was met with a new nightmare when he opened his eyes. This wasn't Aiji's house. He got up and started going from room to room. An apartment. There were things that made him wonder who lived here. Did Aiji sell him off? But then he heard a noise and went to the window, the shock causing him to cry and feel heart broken all over again. Below was a street and, currently, a truck making loud noises. He was on Earth. Aiji didn't want him. Aiji left him.

Maya was a complete mess after that. The only time he'd ever loved anyone, trusted anyone, and it backfired. And then, worst of all, he was pushed away without a second thought, without warning. It broke his heart and his spirit. He had no energy to go on. Why live when all life had to offer him was misery? He never left that apartment and he barely took care of himself. He didn't see a point to it. His injured arm and the gash in his side that still hadn't healed were things he just didn't care for. Why fix himself? He went back to that bedroom and just cried in misery. He still loved Aiji. So much. He would have forgiven him if the demon had only made an effort to fix it instead of push him out of his life completely.

Weeks went by. Maya was weak. He had no tears left. He was sitting on the cold tile floor of the bathroom, staring down at his scarred wrists and thighs, debating where he wanted to make his next cut. The knife sat by him, cold steel laughing at his misery with false promise of release. He knew it didn't help in the long run, but the feel of icy steel tearing his skin was an addictive need. He was shivering, never bothering to turn heat on in the apartment, though winter was all around. He never bothered to find more food than was already in the apartment. It was all gone now, though. He had nothing but the cold and the knife. He coughed noisily, feeling his lungs crackle with the effort. It hurt so much. He let his head fall back against the wall and he asked himself, for the millionth time, when it was going to end.

He was so cold, he couldn't even think of the knife. He whimpered and curled up on the floor, welcoming whatever darkness he could get. Maybe he'll find comfort there.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Aiji stayed away thinking that was what Maya wanted. No matter how much his heart ached...though he did find out his boss had drugged him. That didn't last long. He had a new boss now on account of an unfortunate accident resulting in his boss's death. Aiji was so thin that it was amazing he could still stand let alone still manage to scare people. He got a call though that made his heart stop. Maya's landlord. Maya hadn't come out of the apartment...they were checking the footage of the security tapes...that's months alone in that apartment.

It didn't take more than five minutes to get there and unlock the door. He told the landlord to go. He had to help him. Even if he hated him...and flinched. Maya couldn't die...he just couldn't.

"Maya?" He started going around the apartment trying to find him...and found much to his horror. Oh no...

"Nonono...Maya. Maya can you hear me? Why? Why are you doing this...? You weren't happy with me...you aren't happy here...what do you want? I'll do anything. Tell me how to make you happy...please..." He'd picked him up and held him close despite the blood. He wasn't letting go this time.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

He whined, feeling suddenly lifted off the ground. He was so close to just falling asleep. But whoever picked him up was so warm and Maya felt so cold. He weakly reached out and grabbed the shirt of whoever was holding him. He was somewhat delusional, not having eaten or slept in so long, plus the loss of blood and the cold that was eating away at him.

He heard a voice but it didn't register. He just clung to the person, trying to get more warmth.

"I need...Aiji...find him...please..." His voice was weak and desperate. Every part of him was shaking now that there was warmth nearby.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Aiji was confused. Maya wanted him? Why? After everything? But he didn't realized it was Aiji holding him...adn he was going to use that to his advantage. "Why? He raped you...beat you...and you hate him. Why would you want him here?" He had to know. What did Maya want him for. He was so cold...Aiji was trying his best to warm him and it seemed to be working.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Maya whimpered again. Speech was hard when he was so weak. What did this person know, anyway? Maybe it was an apparition. He was dreaming, being so close to death. It would all be over soon. And yet...he didn't want to die. He wanted that happiness back. Life could be good...if Aiji was in it.

"I love...I love him..." He said, tears somehow managing to slide silently down his cheeks. The tile floor felt even colder now that there was warmth nearby. He started coughing, a painful and thick cough. He was sick from the cold. It was barely warmer than outside, even with all that snow. He needed help if he was to survive.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:53 pm

"I love you too...come on...Let's get you help." Aiji kissed his forehead as he started to cry. He all but flew to the hospital and had Maya admitted...he wasn't going to leave though. He curled up on the bed with him and fell asleep. Too many sleepless night without Maya were catching up to him. He wanted him back...wanted his forgiveness. The doctors didn't say anything about it. They simply let Aiji stay. He wasn't moving...and he would feel it if Maya did.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Maya woke up with a start. He was warm. In a white room. He could hear the monitors and he wondered if he was dead. If he was dead, it wouldn't feel like a hospital, would it. He looked around and noticed the IV in his arm. And...

"Aiji..." He gasped and hugged onto him, realizing his other arm was in a cast. It finally didn't hurt. Nothing really hurt. He was warm and Aiji was there. He smiled and nuzzled against the demon, tears falling down his face.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:38 am

Aiji didn't wake up when Maya moved. His tail simply slithered under the blankets and wrapped around Maya's waist as he turned toward him more, nuzzling him and wrapping his arms around him. It was so easy to see the weight he lost. Aiji looked like he was in just as bad of shape, though he didn't dare let them stick anything in him. They wouldn't be able to identify him, let alone treat him.

"Maya..." The soft sigh came out as he nuzzled the hybrids chest more and relaxed in his arms. Aiji wasn't going anywhere. Maya had him now.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 am

Maya cried silently, holding onto the demon desperately. It was clear to see he hadn't slept or eaten much since they'd parted. He kissed Aiji's forehead and ran his fingers through his hair. He just felt so complete when Aiji was there. Things would be okay now. He wanted to talk to him about that night. He wanted to tell him everything that had gone through his head and how he still wanted to hold him and be near him as much as he could.

"Wake up, Aiji..." He said softly. He wanted to look into his eyes. Would he see love or pity?
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:56 am

Aiji heard Maya's soft voice but only scrunched his face and nuzzled into his chest further. It wasn't until the third time Maya asked that the demon stirred. He looked up at him with crystal eyes. They were so full of love for him and of shame for what he had done. He was so sorry for everything...and he wasn't sure how to make it right.

"Maya...you're awake. How are you feeling? Better? No pain? You're warm?" He was moving to sit up with him so they were level with each other.

"I'm so sorry I left you on Earth...I just...you didn't seem to want me around...you flinched when I reached out and you didn't stay in the same room as me. You avoided me...and I kept hearing you cry. So many nights I wanted to come hold you and apologize over and over and over but I was afraid to be turned away...and you weren't happy and it seemed like you hated me...the trust you had in me gone...so I brought you here, hoping you'd find happiness. All that happened was you got worse. I'm so sorry Maya...I only wanted to make you happy..." Aiji was starting to cry now. He moved to cup Maya's face, wanting to touch him, hold him...and have him again. He wanted Maya and no one else...he just hoped he could be forgiven for what he did.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top