Kidnapped by a Demon

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kidnapped by a Demon

Post  Maya on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Maya beamed and ate, mostly just watching Aiji. He was smiling now. "I didn't know I was that good of a cook. Maybe you're just really hungry. But I'll keep cooking for you, if you want. I can even teach you."

Breakfast was over and Maya started cleaning things up. He still had a smile on his face. He didn't mind it, anymore. Aiji loved him and was happy all because of Maya. He would keep doing his best to make Aiji happy. His smiles were the best.

"So, what do you want to do now?"
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:27 pm

"Teach me? Oh I don't think you can. I know how to cook it's just the execution of said cooking is what doesn't go. I burn them. Not because of cooking too long or at too high of a heat...I just...burn them. They flame up when I try to cook. So I stopped trying. I'm glad you'll cook for me though. That does make me quite happy." Aiji moved over so he was holding Maya again.

"We could get some popcorn and curl up to watch a movie. That wouldn't be bad. I wouldn't mind it."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:48 pm

He tried not to laugh at Aiji's explanation. Oh, he would have to see this for himself. Some other day, though. He'll get Aiji to cook. He smiled and sighed when the demon's arms were around him and he hugged him back, savoring his warmth and love.

"That sounds like a really good idea." Cuddling. It was just an excuse to hold onto each other. Nothing wrong with that. He liked being held by Aiji. He was safe and protected in those arms. Why wouldn't he want it?
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 am

Aiji went into the living room to his loveseat and pulled out one of his really soft comfy blankets that was always good for wrapping up in. With another person now...it would be very good. He went to the movies but didn't know what Maya liked. Aiji prefered horror films, particularly from Asia. The ones from the western hemisphere were just really cheesy knockoffs in his opinion.

"What kind of movies do you like Maya? I have all kinds."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:41 am

"Something happy?" Maya said, curling up on the couch and pulling the blanket over him. He was all smiles and he wanted it to stay that way. He wanted to keep Aiji happy. The blanket was soft and Maya was excited to cuddle.

"Or whatever you want to watch. I don't mind." He said, scratching absentmindedly at the collar again.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:48 am

Aiji nodded and found one that had both a happiness to it and a good mystery. He didn't really know the name or care to. It was just a random movie in a cd case, the original case lost long ago. It didn't have the name on it but...he knew the movie well. After he put it in he noticed Maya scratching at the collar again. He'd have to fix that. So when he did he found his hands taking hold of Maya's and showing him how to undo the collar.

"There...so if you ever don't want to wear it, you can take it. I'm asking though not to have it on unless you really can't stand not having it on for the rest of the night. You have a beautiful neck...that I might want to rest my head into. The collar would get in the way of my nuzzling." He moved to kiss the irritated part of Maya's neck that he had been scratching. He wanted Maya to be happy...and not just pretend to be.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 am

Maya let him take the collar off. Aiji showed him how to work it and Maya could wear it or not. It felt odd not to have it around his neck but Aiji's lips taking its place made him drop the collar to the floor, the bell jingling. He bit his lip and reached out to fist Aiji's shirt. He liked it and wanted more attention to his neck.

"Aiji..." He whispered, leaning closer to him. They were supposed to be cuddling and yet Aiji found a weak spot.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 am

Maya liked his neck touched. Hmm...Aiji didn't pull away but leaned in further to kiss his neck again, while his hand moved to rest on teh other side of his neck. He wanted him to enjoy this...and he figured giving his neck soft affection but with enough pressure to let him know there was more behind it, that it would help. It did seem to help him too. He was finding it quite the turn on to watch Maya's reaction. He was enjoying this...that was good.

"Your neck is sensitive to my touch...to the point it's starting to arouse a few things..."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Maya flushed and let his head fall back. He was really enjoying it. No one had ever given attention to his neck like this before. He gripped at Aiji's shirt, as if clutching him would keep him from falling over. He had to bit his lip to keep from gasping. It was odd to him how much he wanted Aiji at this moment. Such a small touch was provoking so much inside him and, from the sound of Aiji's voice, the demon as well. Maya pushed him back and went to straddle his lap. He'd return the favor. With a curious smile, he leaned in and kissed Aiji's neck, sucking a little at the flesh while his fingers traced the column of his neck. It felt just as good to give this attention as it did to receive it. He would sit her satisfying his curiosity all day if Aiji let him.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Aiji's back found the couch all too soon and Maya was over him. His neck was being adored...not his weakest spot but so close that it was still sending shivers down his spine. It was nice...to feel him. Knowing he wanted to explore his skin.

"You know if we keep this up we'll...we'll have a few issues on our hands." He wasn't complaining though. Aiji's hands were holding onto Maya's waist. This was starting to get good...though he could already feel a hickey coming in from Maya's attentiveness.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Maya wanted more but Aiji's words stopped him. He sat up, face red, and pouted.

"You want me to stop?" He asked. He didn't want to stop. He liked the feeling of Aiji shuddering under his touch. Maya liked being able to have such an affect on him. He could see the mark he left on the demon's neck and he frowned. He didn't mean to do that.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Aiji pouted when Maya stopped as well. He sat up and shook his head, moving to kiss his soft neck. "I never said that...I want to have more of those marks you're leaving...to know you want me as yours...and not just me wanting you." He kissed Maya softly as he laid back down with him. He wanted to sooth his fears but wasn't sure how to.

"You have free reign of my body Maya. Do whatever you want to me...believe me...I was enjoying it."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm

He smiled and leaned back down over him, running his hands along Aiji's chest.

"Mine..." He purred. "Yes..."

He smirked and leaned in close, kissing at his neck again. It was such a sensitive spot. He wondered if Aiji's ears were that sensitive, too. So he trailed his lips to his ear and nipped at the lobe, exploring what he could do to make Aiji squirm. His hands found their way under his shirt, fingers tracing the soft lines of his stomach. His to explore? Well, he wasn't going to say no to that.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Aiji's breathing picked up a little. It felt so good to have hands on him. Hands that wanted him...and a hybrid that he couldn't say no to. The blonde above him had more power than any other demon in hell. As much as they had tried...no one ever got close to having him like this. With the all powerful Aiji bending to his will and asking for more. But he was. He let out a gaspy moan when Maya started playing with his ears. Oh he was finding his weak spots alright. Finding them and doing an amazing job of loving them. Aiji's body was starting to react adn he was getting hard. Hopefully Maya wouldn't stop because of that. He was enjoying this.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:08 pm

He heard the moan and it was turning him on. He wanted to do more, give more. He could feel Aiji's hands at his waist and found himself grinding down on him without realizing it. Friction that just send more heat to his groin. He needed more. Maya moaned at his ear, fingers scratching at his sides. His breath was heavy and he kept working at his ear, using his tongue to cause shivers down his spine.

"A-Aiji..." he breathed, pulling back a little to look at him. His face was red with desire and his eyes glazed over. He licked his lips and kissed him, as if that would speak his wanton request.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Aiji heard his name slip from those pouty lips and caused him to shudder. The desire he saw...but he wasn't sure if this was what Maya really wanted...or if it was just to appease him.

"Maya...you sure?" He moved to sit up but held the hybrid close to his body. Funny how three days ago he was going to let him go...that would never happen again. Not again. That he was certain of.

"You want t-to?"
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Aiji sat up and was holding him and Maya felt like puddy in his arms. He felt drunk with how much he wanted him. Aiji was asking him if he wanted it and he bit his lip. He did. He didn't want his old memories to surface again, though. He wanted it to be all Aiji.

"I do...don't you?" He asked, going back to kissing his neck. Everything about the demon seemed intoxicating and Maya knew that with more experience, his ghosts wouldn't haunt him anymore.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Aiji was about to respond but it came out as a halfway moan. Maya was going to get it. He moved to lay him down and started to remove their clothes. So much for the movie. Oh well...he could live without it. This was what he wanted. The hybrid in his arms. The one giving him so much trust and faith. He would make the demons in Maya's past go away...no one would hurt him. Not anymore.

"I have to go get the warming lotion..." Aiji got up and went to the bedroom, picking up the lotion from last night and coming back in to Maya.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:34 am

Maya was savoring every moment, every gentle and loving touch. It was making him happier than he could imagine. He whimpered when Aiji pulled away. He licked his lips and let his head fall back to the couch. His chest was heaving already, his shirt hanging from one arm and his pants unbuckled. He looked properly ravaged. He sat up a little when Aiji came back and he smiled. Now that they had the necessities, Aiji would stay close. Maya gestured him closer and pulled him down onto the couch, locking their lips in a hungry kiss. This was what he wanted. Affection.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:25 am

Aiji moaned into Maya's touch. Oh god was he ever amazing...he loved that touch...so much more than he thought he would. His hands were removing the rest of his clothes and moving to prep him again. He was distracting him like before and making sure that all he felt was pleasure. But when it came time to actually enter him, he moved. Moved so Maya was above him. He wanted him to ride him. His tail was around Maya's waist though, to help him move.
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:32 am

Maya arched into every touch, gasping as heated flesh rubbed against heated flesh. He kept running his hands over Aiji's sides, feeling almost frenzied over how much he wanted him. He whimpered a little as Aiji started prepping him but those lips on his skin were quite the distraction. He finally loosened up and Aiji was moving them. Maya bit his lip, finding himself straddling Aiji's waist with that muscular tail around his own. He didn't quite understand but Aiji was helping, bringing him down onto him. Maya realized what was going on. Aiji was giving him some control. He smirked, feeling the demon filling him. It was an intense mix of pleasure and pain and, when he started to move, he found it to be irresistible. He moaned, rocking his hips as he moved up and down. He looked down at Aiji, hair covering his face, to watch his reactions.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:00 am

Aiji's eyes glazed over with lust. He was hoping Maya was enjoying being on top. That way he had control over what they did. He didn't want him to be too...scared or feel like crap later. He wanted him to be happy. Happy was good. He moaned when Maya started to move faster, Aiji's hands moved to his hips so he could feel his movements more. Everything was just...bliss. He was so in heaven that he wasn't sure how else to explain it. It was so amazing to feel someone else in control.

"Maya...ah..."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 am

Maya moaned as he moved, angling his hips as he came down to try and find that spot that Aiji found in him that mad ehim see stars. He found it and gasped, almost stopping his movements. He kept bringing himself down on the demon, hitting that spot over and over again. It felt so good and his body was on edge from the stimulation. He wanted more. His fingers scratched down Aiji's sides and he moaned his name, keeping up his movements,
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:37 am

Aiji was thrusting up into Maya a bit. He wanted him to gasp and moan his name in pleasure. It was so amazing to see Maya move like that. His tail had moved form Maya's waist to his erection, wrapping around it and pumping it in time with his thrusts.

"Fuck...you are so good...ah...Maya..." Aiji's head was falling back against the couch. It was just so good. He was trying to get more. As much as possible from Maya. The demon couldn't get enough.

"More...Maya please..."
Aiji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Maya was breathing heavily, moving faster and coming down harder. His vision was clouding from the pleasure and everything Aiji did was more intense. He felt the tail move to his erection and he moaned again, feeling pressure in all the right spots, causing that heat to just keep growing.

"A-Aiji...ah...nnh..." He couldn't stop himself. He knew he was close and he felt more frantic than before. No visions, no thoughts of his past filled his head. Just Aiji and the love he had for him. How incredible the demon made him feel.

It wasn't long before he hit his climax, gasping out Aiji's name again as his hot seed spilled onto his stomach. He was panting and shaking but he kept moving until he felt Aiji release inside his already sensitive body. It felt so good.

He looked down at Aiji and smiled. He could barely breath and his face was red. Sweat dripped off his body and he licked his dry lips. He laid down next to the demon, practically on top of him. He didn't want to move. He didn't care how dirty or spent he felt. He wanted to be in his lover's arms.
Maya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top