Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 am

Kanon blushed at the kiss and gladly got up to dance. "It's hard not to be nervous. I've wanted you since I met you and...and I love you. I do. I never got to tell you before everything happened but I love you." The man moved closer and held onto Miku as they danced. Taking a daring leap he kissed the base of Miku's neck where his collarbone was.

"I'm sorry...about what I said to you."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:50 am

The kiss to his neck sent shivers down his spine. It was truly a wonderful feeling, he decided to one up Kanon's leap. He pulled back just enough to tilt his chin and kiss him softly, allowing his lips to linger and move carefully against the others, "I love you too... I'm sorry for what I did, and for making you worry a few days ago..."

Miku rested his forehead against Kanon's and held him tightly, "Speaking of... what made you come over that night? I'm just curious is all." They had stopped dancing now and were simply holding onto one another now. Not that Miku minded, he was just happy to be back in Kanon's good graces again.
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 am

"Yuuki convinced me to finally see your movie...and when your character...I thought of how it would be to lose you like that and never have the chance to tell you how I felt or that I really did want you. I got a bad feeling like it would happen. My gut told me I had to see you. That if I didn't...I never would. So I went." Kanon was looking deep into Miku's eyes. Eyes he had feared would never look at him that adoration again.

"I'm thankful you came tonight. Thankful you gave me the chance to tell you what I couldn't before."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 am

Ah... He'd forgotten Kanon had never seen the movie he was in... Now he felt kinda bad, but at the same time that movie was what had made Kanon seek him out again. "You'll be happy to know seeing you that night, despite how drunk I was, really did save me... I was getting to the point where I didn't care when I drank. If it had been anyone other than you that night... I don't know what would have happened to me honestly."

Miku scooped Kanon up in his arms and walked him towards his boyfriends bedroom, "I'm sorry for cutting dinner short... I just want to be close to you..." He laid Kanon down gently and then curled up next to him, kissing a trail up and down the length of his neck, "The really isn't any other place I would wanna be, than right here next to you. Even when you're mad or sad..." Miku wanted to make him a promise that he'd never do this again, but there might be times again in the future where he had to avoid Kanon... If they stayed in this town at least.

"Kanon... How do you feel about moving?"
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:23 am

Kanon gladly allowed the man to take him to his bed and held onto him tightly. "I'm glad I followed my gut...I don't know what I would've done had I lost you." Though it felt so perfect being with Kanon at that moment, he wanted to do more. His body craved more of the blonde's touch.

"Move? Move where?" Where would he move to? Or better question...where did Miku want him to move to?
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 am

"Anywhere, so long as we're together... I can help you move your sushi bar, to hell with the tabloids and paparazzi. You can be an amazing cook and I can act from anywhere..." Miku had climbed on top of his boyfriend, his hands sneaking under Kanon's shirt as he kissed and nipped at his neck. "It's been something I was thinking about when I came to talk to you that first time."

He wanted more contact from him, more skin, but he didn't want to force anything. Though with the way Kanon was acting, he hoped he was wanting much of the same.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 am

Kanon smiled and sat up, taking off his shirt as he did. "If it's with you...anywhere sounds perfect. I'm just glad you added in the with you part. One condition...we don't move from this bed unless absolutely necessary." Kanon pulled Miku in for a long, passionate kiss. That was what his body was craving...he wanted nothing more then to curl up with man and be rid of the clothing that prevented their closeness.

"Tell me, what is it you would like to do tonight?" If it was the right answer Kanon was more then willing to give himself to the blonde and just be with him. To hell with whatever came with his fame. As long as he could have Miku at the end of the day then he'd be perfectly happy with life.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:55 am

"I will take that deal." A tiny moan escaped him when Kanon pulled him in for a nice, long kiss. He could do this forever with this man... He'd love to do it even more if there were less clothing between them... Huh? Did Kanon just ask what he think he did? Miku stared into Kanon's eyes, trying to find any glimmer of doubt. When he found none, he couldn't help but to kiss him again.

"Hmm... Well, I'd like to do something that involves a little less clothing and a lot more exchanging of pleasure and body heat..." He left his hand slide up his torso slowly, his fingers teasing his nipples for just a moment before trailing back down to his hips. "This might be our first night back together... but I've been wanting you like this for quite some time now..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 am

Kanon moaned softly at the teasing. Miku was hitting the right nerve with that one. He grinned mischievously at him before flipping them so Miku's back was against the bed.

"Sounds perfect. Believe me, my mind has gone here quite a few times. One of which actually included the balcony but I doubt we could do that now. Oh well. A nice comfy bed sounds better." The chef started to lift up Miku's shirt, kissing down his toned body softly. He nipped at the hip bones that protruded outward. This was a body he knew he could adore for ages.

"You smell like coconuts."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:10 am

A small laugh escaped him when Kanon flipped them. Oh he would have a lot of fun with Kanon for years to come, he could tell already. He lifted his torso so Kanon could completely remove his shirt, "Ah... Well I guess we better make sure our next home has a balcony that's a little more private hm?"

His entire body shuddered as Kanon messed with his hip bones. His hips were one of his weaknesses... "So... do you wanna top me...? You seem to be enjoying yourself up there."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 am

"It is a very tempting thought. I can please either way you wish though. If you'd like to try both then by all means, I'm up for it. You are very nice...and tasty." Kanon smiled as his hands played with the hem of Miku's pants. He wouldn't mind either way they went. He knew of ways to pleasure from both angles. Miku would just have to decide which he preferred.

"So how would you like me? Moaning and begging or making you moan and beg?" Ooo...a pleading Miku in a fit of pleasure. That was definitely something he was going to want at some point. Kanon still hadn't let up messing with his new lover's hip bones. They were oddly alluring and he was getting a great response from it by the way Miku's pants were getting tighter.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:22 am

Heaven why did he chose to wear these pants?! They were already tight enough as is, but with how Kanon was talking to him and teasing his hips? It was making a tight situation even worse. He groaned when he felt his pants line starting to get played with, "You... Ah, seem to be doing a good job of making me beg... I want you to take over me completely. Mmm... I'll be returning the favor no worries."

Miku finally caved and pulled Kanon back up to kiss him, holding him close so he could feel his heated skin against his own, the feeling alone made him moan. He pulled back panting, he wanted Kanon and he wanted him bad, "We're not allowed to leave the bed remember? You'll be losing sleep tonight my love."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:27 am

Kanon grinned and rolled his hips down into Miku's as he kissed him. "Tomorrow's my day off anyway. Why not use that time to get to know you in every way possible?" Without asking he undid the blonde's pants and pulled the zipper down slowly.

"Doesn't that feel better..." Kanon was kissing Miku's neck and collarbone while his hand searched in his drawer for lube...to which he didn't find.

"Damn...I don't have any in here. No...it's in the bathroom. Well, how about leaving the bed once cause my condoms are in the bathroom too."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 am

The almost instant relief that came from his pants leaving him was amazing. The distractions that followed were even better, the night was young and promising, and he was more than looking forward to it. Until Kanon mentioned havign to go grab his lube and condoms. He mock pouted but let him go... But he was quick to follow, he couldn't help himself...

He came up behind Kanon as he was digging for the things they'd need. His arms wrapped around him and started playing this his pants, undoing them slowly and stroking against his own erection, "It no fun if you're doing all the teasing... I like distracting you..." Kanon's moans were delicious and he loved that it was himself causing them.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 am

Kanon kissed Miku's pout and got up to get the items that had strayed from his bedside drawer, which would never happen again. He didn't notice that the actor had come up behind him until he'd started teasing him. Kanon let out a low moan at the feeling of Miku's teasing.

"You keep that up and we won't make it back to the bed. I'll just rape you here." The man turned around and pulled Miku flush against him. He wanted this so bad...he needed it. Grinning Kanon smacked Miku's butt.

"Bed. Now."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 am

Miku grinned as well, "You never know, that could be fun~" When Kanon pulled him flush to his body, he though for sure Kanon was going to actually claim him then and there. He squeaked when his ass was smacked and Kanon demanded he go to the bed. Oh the fun thy would have role playing... The thought gave him chills as he laid back down and pulled Kanon with him, managing to strip him of his pants as he did.

Now he was glad they had waited so long to finally have sex. It was making this all the more meaningful, not to mention pleasurable. Now that they were on the bed though, Miku didn't hesitate to start stroking Kanon's erection again. He wanted to feel everything he had to offer, riling his help before hand was the best way to do it.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:58 am

Kanon kissed Miku passionately as the man stroked him. God he was glad they waited. This...this wouldn't have been near as perfect if they'd had sex before.

"You tease me..." His fingers hooked his lover's boxers and slowly pulled them down, revealing all of Miku to him. To say the actor was beautiful was an understatement. He was...a work of art. Kanon's hands slowly wrapped around his shaft and pumped it slowly. The moans he received were like jolts to his body. It just made him want him all the more.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Miku let out a loan moan as the last of his clothing was removed, and his body was exposed. Normally he would have wanted to cover himself somewhat, but not with Kanon. He didn't feel the need to hide from Kanon, he wanted him to know everything... including his body.

"Mmm... ah, only because you evilly return the favor." Miku rolled his hips with Kanon's hand motions, his own hand wrapped around his lovers length and pumped him.

"Please Kanon... I want you..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 am

Kanon smiled and kissed Miku before opening the bottle of lube and started to prep his lover. "Relax..." The man was searching for something while scissoring the blonde. He knew once he'd found it. The way Miku moved told him he'd found the right spot. Kanon was relentless in teasing the bundle of nerves...at least until he pulled his fingers out and coated his erection. Everything seemed to stop in that moment when he positioned himself at Miku's entrance.

"Are you ready? There's no turning back after this..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:32 am

Miku knew he needed to relax, but he was so excited that this was actually happening, that he was actually getting his guy. It seemed to make it all the more pleasurable though. Especially when Kanon found and abused his prostrate. Miku wasn't quiet about such pleasures either, he didn't care who they woke up, it wasn't like they'd be staying here for too much longer anyways.

He was left breathless when Kanon removed his fingers in favor of prepping himself. "I am... There wont be a need to go back... ever. I am yours." Miku pulled the man into a kiss, gasping when he started to feel Kanon's length push into him. He broke their kiss, gasping and clinging onto the man's shoulders, "W-wow... ah... I'm okay... You're just bigger than my last..." He rocked his hips and nipped at his neck, urging him to move...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 am

Kanon held onto Miku as he pushed into him. He couldn't help but blush at the comment of his size. He was blessed he guessed. Once he was fully inside him, Kanon stopped to allow his lover to get used to him. He even rocked a little to stimulate the blonde even more. Kanon couldn't help it. Those moans he was getting were like a drug. He wanted more and more...when he finally started moving, Kanon nearly pulled all the way out only to push back in a bit faster then the last time. It felt more intense when the pace was built up.

"You're really tight..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 am

Miku couldn't help his moans, though he was certain Kanon didn't mind. The man above him was already learning how to play him like a finely tuned instrument. Part of him couldn't wait to see what the future held for them when things were already feeling so amazing, but he knew things would on get more intense.

Oh was he right. His lover was building a strong pace and he was loosing himself in the pleasure of it all. His entire body jolted when Kanon hit his prostrate, "Oh! Kanon... More, please...!" Miku nipped his neck softly before sucking and leaving a nicely colored mark, everyone was going to know this man was his... Or at least Kanon would know, since he made sure to make it slightly hide-able.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:06 am

Kanon's body shuddered at the jolt Miku's body did. It felt amazing...so Kanon proceeded to hit his prostrate over and over again, rolling his hips a bit as he did. He wanted his lover to never forget what he could do to him. He wanted to give Miku every reason in the world to stay. The chef knew he wouldn't be able to handle losing him again.

"God...I love you..." The words spilled out as Kanon caught Miku's lips. His pace as near a frenzy now. His body moved of it's own accord, pounding into the willing soul beneath him.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Miku moaned into their kiss. There was no way he would ever be able to forget this night, nor was there anything that would make him want to ever leave Kanon. He couldn't stand to lose him anymore than Kanon could stand losing him. His lover was his air and inspiration, without it he would crash and burn.

His breathing was becoming as erratic as Kanon's thrusting. His nails scratched lightly down Kanon's back, he was starting to feel fire grow and spread through his entire body. He gasped his lover's name and arched his back off of the bed as he felt himself star to cum, "Aah! Kanon~! I love you so much..." Feeling Kanon fill him with his seed was indescribable...

"Hnn... that was amazing..." Miku didn't even give Kanon a chance to pull out before he rolled them so he was on top and riding him. They weren't leaving that bed at all anymore, he was going to make sure of that.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Kanon came inside Miku, relishing the feeling of coating his insides...it was only then that he realized that he didn't slip on a condom in his excitement. But the man didn't even have time to catch his breath before Miku flipped them and started riding him. Somehow the feeling of the man dominating him while still being a sub made him hard again in no time. That had to be the fastest recovery he'd ever made.

"Fuck...Miku." This was going to be one long night. He could only hope Miku would be this dominate when he took him. Still, the chef grabbed Miku's hips and helped him move, even thrusting his hips up when his lover came down.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top