Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Kanon on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Kanon finished watching the movie with Miku and was happy to find he'd remembered something else. "I don't know. If Dai will be there I may just end up staying here. I'm going to go make them something to eat, just in case. Dai was looking forward to my food. My brother can't cook." The chef got up and headed into the kitchen to start making food. He wanted to stay and with Miku starting to gain memories...he might just stay. Who knew, maybe in the morning he would remember him completely.

"Hmm...thank god Yuuki did a bit of shopping...now we just need the expired stuff to go. Ooo, halibut. Dai's favorite."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 am

Miku followed after Kanon like a lost puppy, Yuuki couldn't help but to laugh and follow as well. Between the two of them, they cleaned out the expired foods while Kanon started cooking. "It's good to see you cooking again Kanon. Does my soul and stomach good." Yuuki grinned and hefted the trash bag over his shoulder and head outside to drop it off. Miku of course opted to stay by Kanon, he didn't wanna leave him alone.

As he watched Kanon, he couldn't help but to wonder if more physical interaction would help him to remember more... What could he possibly remember if they slept together? No... That would be wrong, and he was still hurt, as was Kanon... Maybe someday soon he could spring the idea...

"Hey~ look what I found~" Yuuki brought Dai and Shinya into the kitchen, both men looked a little... rough. Dai however was the first to chirp up, "You seem to look a lot better already Mi-kun, happy to be home?" Miku looked to Kanon and smiled, then looked back to Dai, "Yeah... It's good to be someplace I partially remember."
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 am

Dai grinned and nodded. "Yeah. Don't worry. You'll remember it all soon enough. I'm sure Kanon will help with that. Won't you Shin-shin?" Kanon smiled softly and continued making his food.

"Is that your way of saying you'd rather not have me come stay?" The comment made Shinya smile and Dai's grin drop.

"No! Not at all. I would love to have you there. Please don't make Shinya cook. I mean, I love babe but...you burn water." Yuuki laughed. Kanon however was watching Miku out of the corner of his eye. His heart just couldn't do it.

"Well how about you come by the restaurant every day and I'll feed you there." Both his brother and his brother's boyfriend stopped to look at him. He was sure Miku and Yuuki probably were too.

"You aren't coming?" Shinya was leaning against the island when Kanon turned around with the finished food.

"Nope. I thought it would be good for Miku to have some distance from me with our history and all but...if he wants me here then I won't object."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am

A chuckled escaped him when Dai all but begged Kanon to still come over. Everyone seemed to be laughing except Kanon, his heart just wasn't in it... It made Miku's laugh tone itself down a bit. He knew why Kanon wasn't laughing, he missed his boyfriend. Though he was there physically, memory wise he couldn't compare. He felt bad... until Kanon spoke.

He'd stay? If he wanted him to, he would stay? Really?!

"Please?" Miku's eyes were locked on Kanon, he wanted him there, needed him almost... "I'd be really happy if you would..."

Shinya's smile grew again, "Well that settles it then, Shin will stay here and we'll have dinner when we can at his restaurant. But since we've already come this way, I wont force you to go home and eat my 'glorious' cooking Dai." The man kissed his cheek as they sat down. Miku was envious of them honestly, he wished he could remember what he'd had with Kanon completely...

He himself wasn't quite hungry yet but he did sit next to Kanon, letting his leg rest right against the others... It was just enough contact, nobody would question it. It was his own way of thanking him though...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 am

Kanon looked over at Miku and smiled softly, finding his hand under the table and squeezing it. "Sorry to make you come all the way out here." Neither man seemed to mind. They got some of Kanon's food and they knew he was alright. For them, that was enough. Shinya did worry about his brother but he knew if Miku wanted him around there was next to nothing that could take him from the blonde's side.

"I might go for a swim later...I miss the water."

"Man me too. I haven't been swimming in forever. Hey, we should have a cookout. And since you have a pool and it'd be for you, it should be here." Kanon blinked in confusion at his red headed friend.

"Why's the cookout for me?"

"Cause you're 25 now Shin. You were unconscious for your birthday. And not celebrating just because some crazy stalker wanted to knock you off the planet, well that's just not right."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 am

Kanon's birthday... they'd missed it. He had a present for him too, what was it? The ring! But why... Like Kanon said, they couldn't get married. But marriage was just a piece of paper... He wanted to do something for Kanon... Maybe he should ask Yuuki sometime.

"Swimming sounds fun, it is rather warm in here now..."Miku glanced out towards the pool then back to everyone else. Dai and Shinya were lost in their food and Yuuki of course encouraged the idea, "... but I'll be keeping a close eye on both of you, you're supposed to be 'relaxing'!" Yuuki made the finger motions and made Dai laugh, "I'll have you know swimming is very relaxing, the chlorine puts lost of people right to sleep once they're out of the pool!"
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 am

Kanon glanced over at Miku before standing up and taking his hand, leading him back upstairs to get swim trunks. "Come on. We can go swimming." The dark haired man pulled out a pair of Miku's swim trunks and a pair of his own. He started changing without really thinking until he remembered Miku didn't remember seeing him naked. He spun around blushing.

"Sorry...forgot you aren't used to seeing him nude anymore..." Kanon went behind the closet door and finished changing while giving Miku enough time to change too.

"You ready? You'll like the pool. It's heated."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 am

He couldn't help but to stare and blush as Kanon stripped. His hand reached out for him as he moved behind the closet door... He almost felt rejected... but he knew better. So he changed and smiled at the other when he came out of the closet... He found himself giggling to himself at the thought, but knew it has kinda silly.

"Kinda hoping the water's a little cooler, it was hot in the kitchen!" And if he was cold later maybe he could con Kanon into staying with him all night. "Shall we?" He took his hand and led him to the pool and walked down the steps into the pool... "W-whoa... yeah... chillier" He was shivering a bit but quickly grew use to it. Soon he was floating and just enjoying the sound of the water and Kanon's company.

"This was a great idea... Thank you for staying... It helped settle my nerves quite a bit."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am

Kanon smiled and nodded. He rarely noticed the heat of a kitchen anymore he was so used to it. But the water felt good on his skin anyway. With Miku floating around, Kanon started doing backstrokes back and forth in the pool...at least until he bumped into Miku. Smiling he dove down and did a mermaid kick under him so that he came up on the other side.

"I'm glad I could calm your nerves. You enjoying the water?" It was his favorite place next to the kitchen and Miku's arms. Miku's arms had to be his favorite place in the whole world.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 am

"Yeah... the water is really soothing..." It was really relaxing listening to Kanon moving around him, it made him happy this Kanon bumped into him though. He liked touching him... "Mou... Come here." Miku pulled him into a hug, Kanon deserved that and then some. But it would be a while until he would be able to give him what he really deserved. Kanon didn't need to be rushed anymore than him.

"You looked like you needed a hug... I'm sorry if I keep crossing any lines..." He wanted so desperately to remember him, to make him smile instead of cry... "Think I may be getting sleepy..."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 am

"I could use a hug...and you aren't crossing any lines. We've done way more then hug and kiss. You can't cross lines that don't exist. Come on...let's head inside." Kanon moved over to the edge of the pool with Miku and got out. Dai and Shinya were getting ready to leave so Kanon bid them goodbye...along with Yuuki apparently. Their friend figured they would be alright on their own but promised to come by tomorrow.

"Bye guys...and Yuuki. Thank you." With that the chef lead his boyfriend upstairs and to the bedroom again. He wondered if he should take a shower before bed...yeah. Chlorine.

"I'm going to take a shower and get the chlorine out of my hair...uh, if you like, you could...join me. Nothing sexual just, taking a shower. If not that's okeh."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am

Well if Kanon was okay with that, then so was he. They both bid goodbye to everyone and headed upstairs... Miku wanted to just pass out but he nodded to the shower offer, "Probably a good idea, standing too much on my own and heat has been bugging me..." Odd how they were okay to shower together but not undress? He didn't care... so long as Kanon didn't leave him entirely alone.

He followed Kanon into their bathroom, following his example and stripping. Throwing his trunks into the laundry hamper, he waited for the water to heat up and stepped in with him. The hot water felt good... it felt even better to feel the chlorine run off his body..."Mm... this feels even better than the pool..." Since there were no lines between them, Miku thought nothing of laying his head on Kanon's shoulder.

"Where are you sleeping tonight?"
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am

Kanon smiled as he started washing off the chlorine. Miku's head on his shoulder was a tad distracting but he didn't mind. "I was thinking of sleeping on the couch...why? Where did you want me to sleep?" Kanon would do whatever Miku asked of him. The man owned his heart. Kanon couldn't just say no to him...ever. He did however start washing Miku's hair after rinsing his own out. It would feel better once it was done.

"I take you're feeling better from earlier?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm

"Next to me... please..." He didn't have the memories, but Kanon made him feel at ease. As odd as it may sound, things didn't seem as confusing when he was next to Kanon. Like right now, he was more than content to have Kanon washing his hair and keeping him close. But if he were to be doing this by himself, he was certain he'd feel blank and uncertain...

Miku pulled back from Kanon, happy to have the warm water washing over him... "My head isn't hurting now at least. I'm dreading sleep though..." He feared that nightmare coming back... It was so real. He could almost feel and smell the blood... It wasn't a dream he wanted to relive often...

"if you don't want to share the bed with me I understand. I don't want to make this any harder for you than it already is. Kanon couldn't lie to him and say it wasn't a problem, he'd know he was lying.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm

"It's not that I don't want to it's just...I have a habit of pouncing you in the middle of the night. You never minded but without the memories...I'll just have to remind myself. I love sleeping next to you but-" Kanon didn't want to hurt the man in front of him but it did need to be said. He couldn't hold it in forever.

"It's not completely you. I'll learn to cope with it. I know it's hard for you and I don't want you to feel bad about it since this isn't your fault...just know that it's kinda hard for me. I mean, we've been dating a year and suddenly it's like we're back to the beginning. We'll take it one step at a time." Kanon had finished cleaning himself and made sure Miku was done before they both stepped out and dried off.

"Come on. Let's go to bed."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Miku stayed quiet while Kanon spoke, even when they went to lay down he stayed relatively quiet. He wrote it off on sleepiness, but truthfully he was mulling over Kanon's words and trying to think of a way to make things better. There had to be a way to jump start his brain, there just had to...

When he was certain Kanon was in a deep sleep, he moved from him and left the bedroom. There had to be pictures, videos, writings, anything. Anything he could get his hands on to help his memory... He found those answers in the study down the hall. He flipped the light switch and there were photo albums and a laptop on a table in the corner... Booting up the laptop and grabbing the albums, he made himself comfortable on the loves seat. The hours seemed to fly by as he looked at each picture and video one by one, trying to put a memory with each... It worked with some, but more often than not he just drew up blanks...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Kanon fell asleep next to Miku but woke up to a cold bed. Where the hell did Miku go. He found him in the study with all the albums and videos and things. The man came over to him and sat down. "Miku?...what are you doing?" He didn't want to ask how it went for fear of nothing having happened.

"Did you get any sleep? You need to sleep..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Miku looked up when Kanon walked in, instantly feeling bad when he heard his tone of voice... Was he doing something he shouldn't have? Didn't Kanon want him back to how he was? He closed the photo album he had been going through, resting his head against the back of the couch, "I can't sleep... I don't want to have that nightmare again. Even if it's just a dream, I can't lose you like that..."

He grabbed for another album, opening it up and going through it... "What better way to stay awake than trying to get my life back... Even if I'm only getting bits and pieces, it's better than nothing..." Miku wanted to make Kanon happy, to make him genuinely happy again... But he could do that without any memories of him. Hell he wasn't even sure if any of this was going to do any good, because in Kanon's eye... he was broken, and not his Miku.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Kanon sighed and moved closer to Miku. If there was one thing he could think of that would trigger something it was his own self. He moved the albums and things aside and moved so that Miku was facing him. If what Kanon said was true then Miku was still attracted to him at least and might be open to the idea of what he was thinking.

"Okeh. I have an idea but...well you could see it as overstepping but it might help." Kanon took hold of Miku's hands and looked him in the eyes.

"If it's uncomfortable for you then just say stop okeh?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Miku was confused... Kanon took away everything that going to help him and... God he was such a gorgeous distraction. He wanted to just hug him, kiss him, and make everythin better... But he just didn't know if Kanon would be okay with that...

He found himself not really caring as he pushed himself forward and kissed Kanon. There was a part of him that knew him, the other part just needed to get to know him again. But That meant Kanon had to be just as willing as him...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:20 am

Kanon kissed Miku back. He moved and started to place butterfly kisses along Miku's neck, pulling him ever so slightly closer. "You always said I pulled at you more then anything...give me permission to pull." His hands were ghosting along the blonde's back as he kept kissing his boyfriend's neck and collarbone. He prayed this would help...if not then maybe he could get Miku to fall for him all over again.

"Just say stop if it gets to be too much."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:04 am

Miku leaned his head back to give Kanon better access to his neck. He moaned softly and shivered at the chills running through him, "T-to be honest... I wanted to ask you... if you would just claim me. But I-I was afraid you'd get mad..." Or just generally not want to for fear of making the situation worse or more awkward.

There was so much feeling coming from Kanon, he could only hope he could match it. His hands eagerly explored Kanon's bare chest and played with the hem of his pants... Things were moving along so... smoothly. "Should we move to the bedroom again? The love seat is kinda small..." Miku started flipping the elastic band on his sleep pants teasingly, hoping to coax him into the offer.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:29 am

Kanon shook his head. "Not with you. I was worried about doing something like this to you and you not want it to happen, remember? Come on, let me remind you of me." The man smiled softly and led Miku back to the bedroom and laid him against the blankets. Slowly he began to explore the body he knew so well, teasing his nipples and nibbling at his hip bones. Kanon showered Miku with love and attention. He was intent on making this the best night they ever had, memories or no.

"You sure you want this? I don't want you to regret it later...even with the circumstances."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Miku was reduced to a moaning mess, much like the first night they were together... Hey another memory! He smiled a bit but decided to keep it to himself. These were thought and words to be said after they'd re-connected with each other. He didn't want to take a chance of Kanon stopping half way...

"Yes~... Yes, I am very sure Kanon... I want this, I want you." Miku pulled Kanon up into a kiss. It was just like several others they had shared before and heaven if he didn't want more. "I don't think I could regret you... Ever."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Kanon kissed Miku eagerly and pulled the man to him, entering his warm body slowly. Once he was completely inside he stopped to allow his lover to adjust. As he did, Kanon continued to shower Miku with kisses and soft touches. Finally he started moving, he wanted the actor to feel every bit of pleasure he could...

"I love you..." Kanon kissed Miku as he thrusted quickly into him wanting to get a moan out of him.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top