Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Miku was going to start helping him clean and Kanon started to protest but soon gave up. It was useless now. Once the place was cleaned up he grabbed a few bags from behind the counter.

"I made us dinner." The paparazzi had left just as Miku had wanted them to. They were starting to find the pair very domestic. Regardless of the reason they were gone and now Miku and Kanon were free. He was headed back to his place to get a few articles of clothing.

"Is the water and stuff on over at the new house already?" The chef started to pack a quick bag just in case they were staying the night. He didn't want to be unprepared...that included lube too.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 am

Miku was secretly glad that the paparazzi were starting to calm down. Deep down they were people too, if you showed em a little respect and humored them from time to time, they weren't a huge pain in the ass. Kanon brought him back from his thoughts though as they walked back to his place, "As far as I know, yes. There's still some furniture in there too from the previous owners."

He took one of the bags from Kanon's hand and replaced it with his hand, he always found great happiness with just holding his hand. Miku only let go to let Kanon pack. Which, he took that time to call a cab for them to go over to their new home. "I hope you like it, it's not huge, but then again I never saw the need for such a big house for two people."

Despite what he said, when they got there, he noted that the house was actually fairly large. But in all honesty, their new home was modest compared to the other huge mansions in the surrounding area, "Welcome home Kanon, it'll all ours for the corrupting~"
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:25 am

Kanon was happy to hold Miku's hand and even happier to see their place. It was quite big for the two of them but he didn't mind. What caught his attention was the fact it was gated like the rest of the neighborhood.

"We have a gate. That's the best thing ever. You know the next movie you do will have the media swarming to us again. Not that I mind but this way we'll still have our privacy. Miku...it has a balcony. And a pool! How'd you find this place?...fully. furnished. kitchen. Have I told you I loved you? Cause if not I really, really, really do." The chef was absolutely ecstatic at their new home. All he had to do was cancel his lease...and hopefully his landlord wouldn't get too angry about it.

"Wanna try out the pool? And we have a gate so swimwear is optional."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Miku grinned and held his lover as they walked through the house, he was so glad that Kanon loved the place so far. He made a point to save the kitchen for last though, he loved the look on Kanon's face, "It's just the perks of being me~ I'm a young and promising actor buying his first home and settling in with his lover... I imagine though everyone expected me to buy the biggest thing I could, this is perfect for us though... We never know what the future could hold for us after all."

The blonde kissed his cheek and watched as Kanon explored his new kitchen, "Well I love you too, and I would love to try our new pool out. So long as we get to try out our spa tub as well... Oh, and did I mention our shower is practically it's own room?" Miku wiggled his eyebrows at Kanon as they walked out to the pool, his hands already working on removing his clothing as they went.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 pm

"Mmm...giant shower, spa tub...and a pool. This place is absolutely perfect. As are you." Kanon happily kissed Miku as they stripped down and headed to the pool. Kanon grinned and held onto Miku as he made them step into the pool. The chef caught a kiss from his lover while they were underwater. He came up grinning.

"It's a heated pool too...how did you find this place?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 pm

"A friend of my agent basically was just waiting for the right buyer... They wanted out of Hollywood even further than I did. A fresh start I guess." Miku wrapped his arms around Kanon and pulled him close, kissing him deeply and just... enjoying being so close to him. These kinds of moment happened often, but he cherished each of them.

"I really am the luckiest guy on the planet. I love you so much..." Kanon didn't just love him for what he could buy him, sure it was a bonus, but he genuinely loved him for him.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Kanon moaned softly as Miku kissed him. He loved him...very very much. Life just wouldn't be the same without him. "So, how long can you hold your breath Mi-chi?" Kanon grinned as he kissed him. There were so many options of what to do when it came to them alone in a pool. Things could get so interesting. He wondered idly if Miku was happy with the way everything was. He hoped he made Miku happy...he tried his best to. For all he cared they could have just moved into one of their apartments and stayed there.

"You know...as long as I have you every night, sleeping next to me, I could die a happy man."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:49 pm

How long could he hold his breath? "I dunno... I've never really tried to often. Why?" Probably not very long if he had to guess... But who knew? They swam around the pool for a bit, never really swimming too far from each other. Miku did pause when Kanon spoke again, it made him smile and partially wonder what brought it on...

"Same... I couldn't picture a life without you. It hurts too much to even think about, honestly..." Kanon made him very happy. The man next to him was his inspiration and will to keep being anymore. Without him, now Miku felt like he'd just fade into the background...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:41 am

Kanon smiled brightly and came back over to Miku. He held the man tightly as he nuzzled into his shoulder. "That's how I feel. I don't know what I'd do without you anymore." The man smiled mischievously as he told Miku to take a deep breath then pulled him under for some underwater kissing. It felt odd but thrilling at the same time. Kanon had forgotten how much fun making out could be.

"Oh...by the way. Shinya wanted to talk to you about something when you have the time." Kanon didn't know what his brother could want his boyfriend for but it had slipped his mind to mention to the blonde that his birthday was in the month. Shinya wanted help with a birthday party. One Kanon didn't know about.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Miku was a little surprised by the under water kissing, but he found it pretty enjoyable after a while... Until air was needed and he found himself not wanting to part from Kanon. But that was probably what made it all the more enjoyable.

They were both gasping when they broke the water's surface for air, it was definitely an amazing feeling... "Shinya? Well I'll make sure to drop by and see him sometime soon then." Kanon's birthday was indeed sneaking up, he just hoped his newest movie and all the planning didnt take way from his time with Kanon... He hated the idea of having another fiasco like a couple months ago...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:25 am

"We should invest in scuba gear...then we wouldn't have to come up for awhile. Just stay under water...it's almost as good as kissing in the rain. Call me a sap but I think that's the best thing in the world when it comes to kissing. When it's pouring rain and you're huddled together for warmth...those kinds of kisses make every rainy day fun." Kanon was kissing Miku's collarbone, even nibbling it a little.

"You know I love swimming? Dai and I were on the swim team in high school. Shinya never missed a meet...but I'm thinking I've found other uses for a pool since the days of butterfly strokes."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 am

"Oh I am most certain you have... Is that my cell?" Sure enough, Miku heard the ringtone he had set for his agent go off... That probably meant he'd have an acting job soon... He could check the voice mail. But then again, what if he missed out? "I'll be right back... Promise." He gave him a quick kiss and scrambled to answer his phone...

He looked back to Kanon often throughout the entire conversation, this movie sounded pretty interesting but also fairly gloomy. He told his manager to send the script over a little later and he would definitely consider it. He hung up his phone and quickly moved back to the pool and to Kanon. "And I'm yours again... My agent will be dropping a script later, seems I'll be playing another dramatic character soon." Miku pulled Kanon close and kissed him, "So... how about that spa tub? It's built for more than one~" He was trying very hard to tempt Kanon inside.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 am

Kanon watched Miku go inside and simply decided to swim back and forth from one edge of the pool to the other. He was happy when his lover came back. "Well hopefully you don't die in this one...spa tub huh? Well if it was built for more then one then it would just be wrong to make you try it out alone. Come on." The dark haired man got up and waited for Miku before heading inside to the bathroom. This house was going to be so much fun to live in. All they had to do was get their things here...

"So this spa tub huh? Well it does look big enough, shall we test out this theory?" Kanon grinned as he slipped into the empty tub and looked up at his lover.

"Do all the jets work?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 am

Miku half laughed, "Well... by the sounds of it I'll at least have one person by my side at the end of it. I play good emotionally driven character I guess." He took his lovers hand as they made their way back into the house. Things were going to be amazing in their new home, he just knew it. It was just going to be getting out of their leases and then moving all of their things here that would be the tricky part, for a short while anyways. Once they were in though, they could finally relax and enjoy their home.

"I think we should~ I like it when things get a little extra steamy..." The blonde hit the switch to turn the jets on and climbed into the tub with his lover. He sat in his lap and kissed him eagerly, he knew how to rile up his man. This was just one of many ways.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 am

Kanon gladly allowed Miku in his lap but quickly found himself wanting more then just the kisses. "Miku you tease me..." He wanted more of his lover...funny how he doubted there would be any piece of the house left untainted by them. Except the kitchen. Well...maybe not the kitchen floor...

"You make being good so hard..." The chef growled softly as he nibbled Miku's neck. He wondered if the other would take him...or if Kanon would be topping him this time. They never had a system for that sort of thing.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 pm

A playful smile grew on his lips, "Oh really...?" Miku leaned in and kissed him, with the full intentions of claiming him as much as possible that evening. They were spending the night anyways... and sleeping in was never an issue since Kanon never opened his shop until after 11. The only time they paused for anything was to accept the script from Miku's agent, which Miku promised to have read by tomorrow afternoon. But now it was time for him and Kanon to have time together...

The year flew by, everything was going so perfect for them. It was close to Kanon's birthday again, but Miku had an even better surprise for Kanon than last year. Granted it was always hard to one up a surprise party and a new home, he had a feeling this one would do the trick. He'd spent weeks hunting up the perfect ring for his lover, sure they couldn't legally wed, but they could do a little get together with their friends... He could only hope that Kanon would be awake still when he got home... Oh! He could call! He pulled his phone out and text his boyfriend, 'Running a little late on this last seen, I'll be home soon! I love you~ <3' Miku send the message and tucked his phone back in his jacket pocket with the little velvet box that was for Kanon...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Kanon smiled at the text as he started on dinner. It was the last night of shooting for on his film and he wanted to surprise him with his favorite meal. Little did the man know that his boyfriend had a stalker. The guy had snuck in and was watching the man that had 'stolen' the love of his life. The worst thing was Kanon didn't even see it coming. He just suddenly felt pain and was being yelled at. The man was standing over him with one his knives...a bloody knife.

"Akiharu is mine. He is my soul mate. I won't allow you to keep him from me anymore. You will never take him from me again." The knife was raised and Kanon could feel this would be the end...he was going to die in his kitchen...
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 am

"You will never take him from me again." The TV was kind of loud... very unlike Kanon. Miku could smell Kanon's cooking, but something wasn't right about it... Yuuki came up behind him, peering around their home and wondering why his friend had yet to pounce Miku. He was so use to it, it seemed odd for it not to happen.

"Kanon? You home...? Kanon!" Miku had barely caught the smallest hint of blood on their kitchen floor before he all but ran into the kitchen. All he knew, was that Kanon was bleeding and that there was someone above him holding a bloody knife. Without much thought of his own safety, he tackled the other man away from his lover. He managed to knock the knife away from their struggle, but not before slicing the palm of his hand. The pair struggled, Kanon's attacker wanted to finish Kanon off, but Miku wasn't about to let that happen.

"You were meant for me! Not him!" The stalker shoved Miku away from him, causing Miku to stumble back and slam his head against an old oak bookshelf. Almost instantly Miku sank to the floor holding his head and struggling to stay awake... "Ka...non..." Miku stood, stumbling after the other. His head was positively throbbing, his vision was hazy... He balled his hand into a fist and punched blindly at their attacker, managing to hit him in the temple and knock him out. Miku collapse by Kanon, who was being tended to by Yuuki who was also on his phone. His bleeding hand tried to reach for him. The back of Miku's head was bleeding freely, but that didn't matter, as long as the person next to him was okay...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 am

Kanon saw Miku come out of nowhere...he didn't understand. Then Yuuki was there and trying to stop the bleeding. Miku was hurt and there was nothing he could do. "Mi...miku..." The man was trying to reach him but his vision went dark. He wasn't going to make it. He didn't want to die. Not like this.

The next time Kanon opened his eyes he was in a hospital...and looking at Shinya.

"Sh...Shinya? Wha-Miku! Where's Miku!?" Despite the sudden pain that coarsed through him, the chef tried to get up. Thankfully Dai and Toshiya were there to keep him down.

"You aren't going anywhere Kanon. You need to rest...that stalker did a number on you and Miku. He hasn't woken up yet but the doctors are hopeful." Kanon turned his head to see Yuuki sitting at Miku's bedside. The actor was looking at him with worry in his eyes. He couldn't believe that his two best friends were stuck in this situation.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 am

Yuuki cleared his throat, "It's almost been a week... The bastard is behind bars but I just... I can't believe this happened." Yuuki shifted over from Miku to Kanon, "You're both really lucky you only left that fight with a few stitches... Now if we could just get Miku to wake up from his nap time things would be great!"

As if on cue, Miku made a weak noise and cracked his eyes. His eyes searched the room, but for what he wasn't sure, "Thank Kami! It's so good to have you back with us man. You had us scared for a while there!" Yuuki was quick to return to his side, but then went to fetch a doctor. Miku was so confused, where was he? Who were there people? Did he give permission for this?

Wheen the doctor came back with Yuuki and started asking him questions. He answered them honestly, until prompted about having anymore questions, "Uhm yeah actually... Where am I? And... who are they?" Miku point to Yuuki and then to Kanon and his group of family and friends.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 am

Kanon was relieved to see Miku alive but when he asked who they were, his heart dropped. Although he tried to get up again, Toshiya held him down. "Don't even try it. You're staying in bed whether you like it or not." With a soft whine Kanon simply turned his head to look at Miku.

"Miku it's me...Kanon. A-and Yuuki. We're your...friends. You don't remember us?" He knew that it wasn't good for amnesia patients to have a boyfriend or girlfriend or anything sprung on them when they first wake up. But Miku really didn't know them?? The others in the room looked just as worried as he was. What was he going to do if Miku didn't remember him...or didn't want him?
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Miku turned his head towards the voice that spoke to him, he looked so heart broken... and so familiar... "You all... look so familiar... But I can't put any of your faces to names or memories... I'm sorry." He tried racking his brain, he had to know these people, otherwise they wouldn't be here with him, right?

As the doctor came in Miku started to hold his head in pain, "My head... it's throbbing..." The doctor pulled his hands from his head and checked his eyes, "It's okay Akiharu-san... we're going to take you down for some scans and we'll give you some medication for the pain..." She and her nurses and took Miku without much word to the others, though the same doctor was back an hour later.

"I'm assuming you are all he has as fr as immediate friends and family go, correct? Alright... There is some swelling on his brain, but it's not too threatening. It probably came from hitting his head so hard on the shelves. He is suffering from retrograde amnesia, so certain things from his past he may not remember. One of you was his boyfriend, correct?"
The doctor's eyes landed on Kanon, she moved closer to him and gently put a hand over his, "I know that you're probably feeling it's over for your relationship, but most patients do remember their lives with time. You just need to reintroduce yourself to him, all of you do actually. Just don't rush it, it could lead to more panic and pain for him, but by no means should any of you remove yourself from him totally."
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Koanon nodded. He didn't like the sound of the swelling but the doctor said it would be alright. Still Kanon made plans to stay with his brother while Yuuki took care of Miku.

"Bring him by the restaurant every day to see me. Promise me Yuuki. You have to promise." The man nodded but he didn't understand.

"I promise but why not just stay? It's your house too." Kanon shook his head.

"Because you heard the doctor. We can't overwhelm him. If I stay with him in. That house I'll be tempted to do something and that could cause more harm to him. Please..."

"Okeh. I'll stay with him. But don't pull away completely. Just give him time to remember you. He will. Miku loves you too much to forget you forever. Even if he does he'll just fall in love with you again." Yuuki was trying to make him feel better but Kanon wasn't reassured.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Miku and Kanon were both released later in the day. Yuuki insisted Kanon come to the house with him at least the first night, even if he left later on that evening. Miku was grateful to be out of the hospital and walking on his own, he just wished his companions didn't seem to be walking on eggshells.

"I recognize this place..."

"Well that's good! This is your home after all, I cleaned everything up while you were both gone." Yuuki said both intentionally, he didn't think it was right for Kanon to pull away like he was.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 am

Kanon looked down at Yuuki's comment. He loved Miku but he didn't want to push him accidentally and do him harm. Still the man nodded and opened the door, looking into the kitchen.

"That poor kitchen...it didn't deserve that. Thank you Yuuki...for cleaning up everything. I'm sure my half cooked dinner was getting moldy." Just the thought of the horror his favorite place witnessed made him sad. Why couldn't it have happened somewhere else...or better yet, not at all?

"Are you hungry Miku? I-I could make something to eat..." He didn't say it but he hoped they would stay with him while he cooked. He didn't feel safe in the house alone.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top