Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lights, Camera, Sushi!

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Miku moaned as Kanon made a quick recovery from their first round, his adding thrusting only added to the feeling. He moved himself quickly above him, everything on him was still so sensitive he knew that they both wouldn't be lasting very long for this round. But he had full intentions to make sure that they would both be feeling this in the morning...

A few more well placed thrust from Kanon and he felt himself shudder and start to cum again. He leaned down to kiss Kanon as he wound down from the waves of his orgasm... Carefully he got off of his lover and nearly collapsed next to him, his heavy breathing nearly matched Kanon's.

"Mm... I'm sorry if I seem like a little rabbit... You're just so addicting..."
Miku
Admin

View user profile http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Kanon was gasping for breath as he moved closer to Miku. "That's fine...I don't mind. You are very...addictive yourself." The man moved and kissed Miku again.

"Although I suggest a bath...or shower." Despite his fatigue he moved and wrapped his hand around his waist. It was so perfect in that moment. He didn't think it would get any better.

"I want to do that again...soon. Perhaps in reverse."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Miku happily snuggled up closer to his lover... Wow... Kanon was all his now. Well almost, he still needed to claim him, but it would be happening tonight. Thoughts of a nice hot shower made that all the more promising. The shower would help ease their muscles, "A shower sounds great... But for the moment I'm content right here..."

He kissed the man next to his tenderly, hold himself close to his warmth... "I like the sounds of this reversed roll..." He wondered how Kanon felt about shower sex... Or at least maybe starting it in the shower... He loved being dripping wet from a relaxing shower only to follow it up by having steamy sex, best way to dry off while keeping that warmth of the shower with you just a little longer.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:50 pm

"Me too...I really want that. Reverse sounds really good...but so does a shower. It'll be nice in the warm, steamy stream of water. Mmm...but I don't want to move. Holding you like this is what I've been wanting to do for so long. Then again, we'll get sticky soon. I don't mind it that much. I'll take getting sticky if it means being with you." It would make the shower better. There was a soft sound from inside his apartment somewhere. Miyu was gone with Shinya again...there was no one but them.

"That better not be what I think that is..." The sound came again a bit more persistent.

"Who the hell is at my door..." Kanon didn't sound happy about the visitor. The man didn't want to leave the bed...but the knocking wasn't going away.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Miku groaned when he heard the door, "I don't suppose they're going to go away either right?" The blonde kissed his boyfriend again before sitting up, "I'll go check it out..."

He grabbed his shirt to clean the mess off of his stomach and quickly slipped into his pants. The knocking was starting to get more persistent as he limped slightly to the living room, oh would he be feeling this in the morning... Without much warning, he pulled the door open to see a guy looking a tad shocked in the doorway. The two men stared at each other for a while before the visitor finally spoke, "Hey uh... I'm Dai, a friend on Shin's... I was coming to check on him."

Dai... Dai... Oh! The guy that Kanon's brother liked! The realization showed on his face as he stepped aside, "Yeah, just a sec... We uhm... yeah, I'll go see if Kanon is up." He grinned sheepishly and went back to his lover, "Hey... Dai's out there, he wanted to check up on you. I don't think my word would be enough for him."

Last edited by Miku on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Kanon watched Miku go and answer the door. He laid in bed, relishing the thought of having had Miku. This was amazing. He came back pretty soon and told him Dai was there. Oh of course he was. Kanon got up and cleaned off. He pulled on a pair of pants and headed out to Dai.

"Ando Daisuke you have the worst timing in the world." Kanon came out and flopped down next to him. Dai took one look at him and nodded, smiling.

"I, uh, see that. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Toshi said you looked pretty beaten down when he saw you last and Shinya said it was worse then when Toshi dumped you. Having seen you through that mess...well I was worried. I take it this was the guy?" The red head pointed back toward where Miku was standing. The blonde was cute...Kanon had good taste in men at least.

"Yeah. That's Miku. Miku, Daisuke. He grew up next door to us and though he doesn't know it, Shinya's secret crush." The guitarist turned and pouted a little.

"Don't tease me like that. You know full well how I feel about your brother."

"And he feels the same. He just won't admit it. Trust me. Kiss him, show him how you feel and he'll cave. Promise...hang on." Kanon got up and went to grab a few of his condoms and handed them to Dai. The red head looked shocked at the bold gesture.

"Shin-"

"I have plenty and if you go prepared then you'll have better chances of sex tonight. Now, I love you but please. Go find Shinya and let him know how much you love him because he's the only one who doesn't know. I have a boyfriend to attend to." Daisuke grinned and shook his head.

"If my best friend from childhood blows me off from this I will hold you responsible."

"I will take that risk. Bye Dai...and thank you. For checking up on me." With that Kanon let Dai leave. He looked back at Miku and grinned.

"Maybe now Shinya will get his guy. Speaking of, how is my guy?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Even Miku was a little shocked by Kanon giving away condoms like that. Then again, they didn't even use any... oh well, at least Kanon was being thoughtful. He bowed slightly to Dai as he left, grinning a bit as he pulled his boyfriend to him, "Feeling like the luckiest guy in the world. I possibly have the most caring and bold boyfriend and lover anyone has ever had," he gave him a quick kiss, "and I wouldn't change you for the world. I love you..." He kissed him again, but let this one linger...

"Now how about that shower since we're out of bed now..." He grinned and played with his hips. No doubt about it, they wouldn't be getting too clean during this shower... But at least they'd have fun trying!
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Kanon smiled and leaned in to kiss Miku's neck. "That shower sounds really good. Get cleaned up...or at least less sticky." With that the man locked his door and lead Miku into his bathroom. It had a decent sized tub and good water pressure. Now all he had to do was get them in there.

"How hot do you like your water?" Kanon had yet to remove his pants but he was already in the tub, ready to turn on the water. Somehow Kanon got the feeling they weren't going to get very clean.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 pm

He followed the man to his bathroom again, this time he was behaving himself... for now.

"Decently so, as long as it's not scalding it's okay with me." Miku watched Kanon start to adjust the water, but went back to Kanon's room to quickly grab the lube, just in case. He pulled him out once he was back and saw he was done, "Mine." Kissing his cheek, his hands moved to his pants and started stripping them off of him. Naked Kanon was just something he enjoyed too much...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 am

The steamy water was on full blast when Miku started stripping him again. Kanon smiled and got the other out of his own pants before pulling him into the tub. The sudden spray of water made the chef gasp but he quickly recovered and started kissing Miku's body, slowly moving down so he was on his knees in front of his lover. The only warning Miku got was Kanon kissing the tip of his head before deep throating him completely. He wondered for a moment if Miku liked blow jobs. There were some that didn't. Toshiya he knew didn't like it. He always said that he could taste it on Kanon's mouth and that was a turn off. But Miku wasn't Toshiya...maybe he liked them.
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 am

Miku released a shaky moan As Kanon took all of him in. He wasn't use to getting such treatments, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy them. A shiver ran through him as the other continued to work him, he pulled away before he came though, "How am I ever going to pleasure you if you're constantly trying to distracted me?" He grinned and worked his member in is hand a bit before stooping down to take him in. He swallowed around him and brought another hand up to massage his balls as he continued to blow him.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 am

That was a turn of events he didn't think was going to happen. Kanon had to hold himself up with what Miku was doing to him. He could feel his stomach start to coil...if Miku kept it up he wouldn't last.

"Miku...I'm gonna...fuck. I'm gonna cum..." He was trying to hold out so he didn't end up shocking Miku...he wanted to feel his lover.

"Miku please..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:32 am

Miku pulled back from Kanon. He knew leaving him on the edge for too long would just be cruel, so he quickly reached for the lube he'd sat on the counter and pulled it into the shower with them. Gently he pushed Kanon against the shower wall. He kissed him eagerly, a distraction from him prepping him with the lube. Miku was worried that maybe Kanon didn't want to do this in here, but it would be so easy to move them back to the bed...

"You want this in here or shall we continue it in your bed?" Miku already had him pinned against the wall with one of Kanon's legs around his hips so that his fingers could go ahead and prep him while he waited for his answer.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:37 am

Kanon found Miku against him in a moment and was prepping him. Somehow just the feeling was amazing. "Ah...both." the man kissed his lover as he felt the fingers leave. Miku was going to take him...the though gave him shivers. He wanted this so bad. He could only hope Miku would catch on to his preference to rough sex. He didn't know why but he'd always liked it better that way. Then again Kaoru had once told him it was because of his outward demeanor being so passive. Maybe the man knew from experience?

"Please Miku...I need you..."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am

Both he could do. The blonde made quick work of slicking his own member and then slowly pushed into Kanon. He rocked his hips gently until he was sure he was okay, but his pace didn't stay slow and gentle for long. Miku kissed him hungrily as he thrust up into him, never before had something like this felt and meant so much to him... But he wanted Kanon bellow him and begging for more, he wanted to have more control. As much as he hated to he pulled out from him and shut the water off. He help the other out of the shower then picked him back up, his desires for the other were raging right now...

He laid Kanon back down on the bed, but was quickly over him, hooking both of his legs over his arms and then pushing back into him. He continued with the pace he had in the shower but now was a touch rougher... "Mn you're so beautiful... Oooh I love you..." Miku kissed a trail up and down his neck and then to his lips. Kanon was suddenly like a drug to him... A drug he loved and would never quit.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 am

Kanon moaned at the feeling of his lover inside him. He wanted desperately to feel more of him. The man pulled out of him though and moved them to the bed. When his lover entered him again it was like the world exploded. His body jerked at the sudden roughness but the pleasure of the reaction came through in his voice. Kanon held onto the sheets as he desperately tried to hold out. He didn't want the feeling to end. Miku's body just knew what he wanted.

"God...Miku I love you." His hands moved up to hold onto Miku his body was starting warm up and he could feel the coil getting tighter. Kanon knew he wouldn't last much longer...but god he wanted to...
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 am

Miku could tell Kanon was trying his hardest to hold out, he could hear it in his voice and feel it in the way his body moved bellow him. He didn't mind in the least bit though. The longer this lasted the better.

They could do this all night though if Kanon wanted, but he doubted highly after this if either of them would be up for anymore tonight. "Ah... so close... Cum with me, my love..." Miku wanted Kanon to find release it the same time, it was a feeling that was indescribable and he knew would make his lover see stars...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 am

Find his release Kanon did. Miku cumming with him only made his body shudder more and twitch in ways he didn't he could. The mind blowing part of it all was that Miku had done it to him. His love for the man grew in that moment and when it was over it left his dizzy.

"Holy...I've never...god you'll have to do that again sometime..." The chef held onto his boyfriend as they moved up and under the covers. He'd cleaned them off at least. They'd still need another shower tomorrow but oh well...he was looking forward to it.

"Stay with me...I never want to let you go."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am

Miku happily curled up with Kanon under the blankets. His kissed his lover's forehead and help him close, "I am yours until you tell me to go away... Honestly I don't even care about trying to even hide this. Let people talk, I don't care..." Miku meant it too, he would happily give up acting if people were too thick to accept their happiness.

"Everything was amazing tonight... You deserve a long sleep now... I promise I'll be here when you wake up." Miku settle into a comfortable position, not once even thinking about moving from that spot...
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Kanon fell asleep in Miku's arms happily. He was glad to find him still there in the morning too...though the wake up call he could've done without.

"You are without a doubt the most irritating, unbelievable, disrespectful brother a guy could have...thank you." Shinya was standing in the doorway not even caring that Miku was in his little brother's bed nor the fact that both were most likely naked. He was still going to rant at him. Dai was grinning like a fool from the doorway to the bedroom.

"I followed your advice...thank you. I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for you but seriously Shinya did we have to march down here first thing? Shin could probably use some sleep and I'm definitely sure you could."

"Dai!" The red head laughed at his new boyfriend's shocked face. Like the pair in the bed didn't know already...Dai simply came over and wrapped his arm around Shinya's waist and started guiding him to the door.

"I say we should all go out tonight. Say around sixish? I'll text you later to make sure. Sorry to disturb you boys...come on Shinya. Leave him be. He's had a long night." With that the pair left, leaving Kanon confused and very tired.

"What. The hell. Was that?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:51 am

Miku could only blink in confusion while the new couple bickered. Why did they have to come here to do that? Couldn't they wait until later to thank Kanon?

His hand ruffled his tangled hair and fell back to the bed, "That... is a sign we need to move somewhere far away in the country. At least then, when they get the hair ball idea to come complain or boast about their sex life... it'll at least take a couple hours before they can reach us. Come here..." Miku curled himself around Kanon and held him close yet again, "That aside, did you sleep well? Can I get you anything?"
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:01 am

Kanon shook his head. That was Shinya though. If something was on his mind and it regarded Kanon, he came right over and said it. Regardless of the time. He'd once been woken up at 2 am by his brother just so the blonde could tell him that he had just thought of the best idea in the world for Kanon. Then again that had been the sushi restaurant idea. But it could have waited at least another six hours before Shinya told him. The chef just shook his head and smiled, cuddling into Miku.

"That's my brother for you. Oh well. I don't need anything right now. I'm a little thirsty but I can get some water in a bit. Right now, this...is perfect." Kanon leaned in and kissed his boyfriend, despite the morning breath. It didn't bother him as much as it normally would. Miku was here...with him. And the fact he had morning breath at all was a testament to him having stayed all night with him.

"I slept amazingly...how about you? Did you sleep alright?"
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 pm

There were several mornings of them waking up together. They bounced back and forth between each other apartments for what felt like the longest time... Until one even when Kanon was just getting ready to lock his doors, Miku slipped in with a small roll of papers in his hand.

"Happy two month anniversary beautiful." A grin grew on his lips as he handed Kanon the deed to their new home. "It's just on the outskirts of town, plenty of privacy and space... It's ours as long as we want it." He really hoped Kanon still wanted to move as much as he did, and that he wanted to move in with him.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Kanon was blissfully happy. The past two months were a blur of pleasure, completion, and happiness. He was so happy with life that he barely noticed the media or the pickup in customers. He was headed to work the morning of their two month anniversary when the paparazzi stopped him.

"Kanon, Kanon what do you think of Hollywood's take on you and Akiharu?"

"I couldn't care less. I'm happy, he's happy. We're happy. The rest of the world doesn't have a say on the matter. You guys have a good day. Come on in and eat if you want some sushi." With that the man walked inside and opened the restaurant. Life was pretty good. The paparazzi loved him simply because a. he was with Hollywood's It boy b. because said It boy was his same gender and c. he wasn't really bothered by paparazzi anymore. He was polite with them and they loved that he actually talked to them. It wasn't until closing that he was really happy. A few of the media were still outside wanting pictures but Kanon didn't notice them. His eyes were on Miku...and then the deed.

"You got a house!? Oh my god. And I don't have to move my restaurant and you can still act. Miku this is perfect." The chef wrapped his arms around Miku's neck and kissed him happily. The cameras didn't miss the shot for a moment but who cared? He had his guy and they would be together in an apartment. Nothing could go wrong.

"Of course I still want to move in with you...I love you."
Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Being gay in Hollywood was hardly an unpopular thing, some people thought he was just doing it for the attention but the number of people and followers that saw it as a legit thing far outnumbered the nay sayers. The snaps of the camera didn't go unnoticed by Miku as they kissed, it was only a mild annoyance now. Anymore he'd even give them a smile or a playful roll of the eyes, they didn't bug him any more than they did Kanon.

"I love you too and as soon as you're ready, we can start moving." He leaned in to whisper the rest to him, "I wanna show it to you tonight, but after our fan base is gone... I think you're really going to love it." He ran his hand through Kanon's hair, but then stole the towel on the counter behind him. "Aaaaaand since I'm here, I can help you close~ Don't give me that look, I can clean a mean table." He grinned at the other as he went ahead and started to help him close up. The boring stuff usually made the paparazzi leave, he could only hope that the same logic would work tonight as well.
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top